Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2017 8:54 am  #1

PW and BWD

I've begun to feel extremely warm and get a pretty intense heartbeat, whenever I do PW and BWD on my girl.
I have this feeling in my body for several minutes after I'm done.
Does anyone else experience this?

1/29/2017 11:08 am  #2

Re: PW and BWD

Lj wrote:

I've begun to feel extremely warm and get a pretty intense heartbeat, whenever I do PW and BWD on my girl.

That's what you should feel, feeling is the key..it is effective when you feel heartbeat, faster breathing, getting aroused..

1/29/2017 11:31 am  #3

I don't know what BWD is, but I tried the PW last night and I felt as if my solar plexus was on fire - not like heartburn but a definite feeling and some real emotion there. Found it rather interesting.  I wonder what my recipient would have felt there?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/29/2017 12:56 pm  #4

Amy wrote:

Lj wrote:

That's what you should feel, feeling is the key..it is effective when you feel heartbeat, faster breathing, getting aroused..

Does she feel it when I'm doing it?
I feel a really strong connection with her, when I'm getting those kind of feelings, but can I be sure she feels me?

1/29/2017 1:07 pm  #5

Sorry for such a silly question but I am unaware of PW and BWD methods. As far as I have heard, its for the girls to get their guys. But if it can be used vice versa, then I would really like to know the techniques. Can somebody help me out?

1/29/2017 1:12 pm  #6

It goes either way.
I would love to tell you, but then I would be hunted down by Lanie Stevens 😄
But if you would like to know more, go to her website. She has the book both physical and as an audio.

1/29/2017 8:23 pm  #7

Lj wrote:

It goes either way.
But if you would like to know more, go to her website. She has the book both physical and as an audio.

Your post made me laugh.  Thank you for having my back!  LOL  And yes, the person does feel the emotions and think the thoughts and it is powerful (from your earlier post).  :-)

http://laniestevensauthor.com

1/30/2017 2:31 am  #8

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Lj wrote:

It goes either way.

Your post made me laugh.  Thank you for having my back!  LOL  And yes, the person does feel the emotions and think the thoughts and it is powerful (from your earlier post).  :-)

Thanks Lanie 😊
I use your techniques everyday and do believe that she feels me. I feel a good connection with her at the moment, even though she removed me and blocked me on every social media.
Last night when I went to bed, I felt just like I did when we were together. No stress, no anxiety or doubt. It was such a great feeling.
I did your technique about 5 times during the day, and visualised us being being together. The same scene every time.

1/30/2017 4:00 am  #9

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Lj wrote:

It goes either way.

I'm glad to hear it! I'm doing it as a precursor to contacting someone. I really love the technique and it feels real not like daydreaming.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/05/2017 12:17 am  #10

Lj wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Lj wrote:

It goes either way.

Thanks Lanie 😊
I use your techniques everyday and do believe that she feels me. I feel a good connection with her at the moment, even though she removed me and blocked me on every social media.
Last night when I went to bed, I felt just like I did when we were together. No stress, no anxiety or doubt. It was such a great feeling.
I did your technique about 5 times during the day, and visualised us being being together. The same scene every time.

I know it's logical to think that more is better but it's not necessary.  "Doubt is because there is not belief."  Do not have doubt that it is working and don't worry about it.  Feel peace throughout the day KNOWING the person you are sending messages to are receiving them!

Board footera