Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 1:47 pm  #11

Re: AceWay123 - Time For Motivation

Blue wrote:

I adore you, Ace. Had such a difficult day today, you don't even know. This made me feel so much better. Thank you so much <3 For everything you do, genuinely! You are such a blessing to all of us here.

Thanks a lot for this still.

I appreciate you and how you encourage others in the forum. You've also put time helping others and i see all your efforts too.

Be happy and stay blessedā¤

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/31/2017 1:53 pm  #12

I agreeĀ with BlueĀ regarding Ace. But Blue I read your posts on this forum as well as Lanies and I have to say you are a blessing as well.Ā  At times I feel as if bothĀ of you are talking to me just when I need it. So uplifting and inspiring. Thank you both so muchĀ 

2/10/2017 1:40 pm  #13

honeebee wrote:

I agreeĀ with BlueĀ regarding Ace. But Blue I read your posts on this forum as well as Lanies and I have to say you are a blessing as well.Ā  At times I feel as if bothĀ of you are talking to me just when I need it. So uplifting and inspiring. Thank you both so muchĀ 

Very trueā¤ and no problem at all.

Never give up.

2/10/2017 4:41 pm  #14

Thank you for writing this. Made me smile

2/10/2017 5:54 pm  #15

collie wrote:

Thank you for writing this. Made me smile

No problem at allā¤

Never give up.

2/11/2017 11:48 am  #16

AceWay123 wrote:

Hi, Ace here.

Today, i would like to motivate all of you to carry on with your life and to use LOA and RS to your advantage, to gain new experiences with these amazing tools that we have all come across.

Life is good, it is something we all get once. Coming across these resources in this one and only lifetime has made all of us one of the luckest people on earth.  Not everyone knows what we know... Be happy.

Let's start...

Do you want your specific person?

Do you want to earn good money?

Do you want to see your dreams turn into reality?

I'm sure the answer will always be YES.

Here's the real secret i want to share with you...

If you want to manifest all your dreams...

MAKE YOUR LIFE A PRIORITY...
...FOCUS ONLY ON YOU.

That is the biggest secret i can share with you when it comes to LOA and RS.

Wake up to the facts that:

- You can go on your phone right now and search for the things you like doing on the web and make it can happen.

- You can buy new clothes and shoes or whatever you want and make yourself happy.

- You can meet new guys and girls and have good moments spending your time with them, also you may take one for your relationship.

- You can do something new RIGHT NOW and push yourself to new experiences which will make you worthy of anyone and anything. You already are that person, you just need to start doing things.

When you wake up to this...
Your life will be amazing and thats it...
Your desire will come running to you instead of you running towards the desire.

Your specific person will come to you.

Your job will slowly get better and better.

Your time will not feel like it's wasted.

The journey to your end result is way more fun than getting the end result immediately and end up getting bored.

When you do RS... Doesn't it feel funny how the love of yours is so real and they try resist it...
But that resistance will make them realise your real love?

Doesn't it feel good to know with Prayers to God/Universe you can see miracles around you?

Everything you do, should be done in happiness, not pain.

Life is just too short for you to be upset. Your specific person will come and at the same time you will attract others who are similar to your specific person. You will have choices because you deserve what makes you happy.

All your desires will come, no one can change that.
It is impossible for you to not get something out of your efforts.
That's how life goes.
What you put your focus on and work for, it will come to you.
No doubt.

You have the power to be powerful in your own life...
Use it.
Know that you are worthy of everything you desire because i promise you, you definitely are worth every bit of love that your desire puts in you.

You deserve it all.

Keep up with everything, be happy.

Life is only something you get once, don't waste it by being annoyed all the time.

Do your visualization, Pray, Send love and do RS but also...
Carry on with your life.

Do everything, not just one thing.

The more you focus in yourself and find happiness from the power within you that can make anything happen...

...Miracles will appear.

Be thankful and show gratitude and believe in your dreams.

They are compeletely possible to have.

Have patience and let go.

You'll be surprised how life changed when you changed by gaining that power within you.

- Ace

Thank you so much this was so needed for me.

Endless Love ā¤ļøĀ 
Antonio's Wife

2/12/2017 7:33 am  #17

well written Ā  Ā  I was debating whether I should Ā go shopping today Ā  or Ā  clean house Ā  Ā I decided to do specific chores Ā  and then go shopping Ā !!!! Ā  Ā  I love to look at beautiful things Ā  Ā  Ā THANK YOU !!!

2/14/2017 6:54 am  #18

So needed this. Made me feel amazing. Thank you. x

2/14/2017 8:44 am  #19

Thank you for taking the time to provide this for us and all that you do. :-) I appreciate it very much.Ā  I recently had a moment where I had to "shake" myself and stop obsessing over my desires so much and remember to live.Ā  I feel better once I get the webs out of my head.

The Universe is your playground.

3/27/2017 10:09 pm  #20

barbidoll wrote:

well written Ā  Ā  I was debating whether I should Ā go shopping today Ā  or Ā  clean house Ā  Ā I decided to do specific chores Ā  and then go shopping Ā !!!! Ā  Ā  I love to look at beautiful things Ā  Ā  Ā THANK YOU !!!

No problem at all ā¤

AllNewLou wrote:

So needed this. Made me feel amazing. Thank you. x

That's good and no problem at allā¤

Avaelle wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to provide this for us and all that you do. :-) I appreciate it very much.Ā  I recently had a moment where I had to "shake" myself and stop obsessing over my desires so much and remember to live.Ā  I feel better once I get the webs out of my head.

Thank you so much, i really appricate your reply and no problem at allā¤

Never give up.

Board footera