Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2017 2:11 pm  #1

Interesting manifestation after reverse RS

I posted a little about this in my challenge thread earlier but I thought I would post this here too to see what you guys think. Yesterday I had really struggled with feeling down and disappointed. It was the first day I had felt like that for more than a few hours. When I got home from work, I really prayed and then did Lanie's Cutting the Cord mediation. I took a nice bath and started to feel really good and I think really detached. I also had an epiphany during my bath about what issues may be holding my guy up from contacting me and some things I could say to him to get him past his internal struggle. I know him so well and I just felt that these are some of the issues he's been struggling with. I am a bit surprised that I didn't recognize or try them from the beginning. Maybe it's a vibe I am getting from him doing PW?  was excited to try it but not in the right frame of mind or energy level before bed, so instead I just did Veronica's day 23's visualization and went to bed feeling really good and light.

I woke up very early and did PW. I woke him up in bed and then he came to hug me and I told him we should spoon. It was a mix of me saying what I wanted him to say and then just a conversation of him telling me without prompting. I had him say several variations of basically this "My heart only desires you and I only listen to my heart. I do not have any other responsibilities but to listen to my heart. I don't need to look for a reason to contact you, I am just going to contact you. I miss you so much. I can't sleep, eat, can't work because I only think of you. I feel sick when I look at another woman, I only get turned on by you. I love you. Please forgive me. I'm sorry for hurting you and I will never hurt you again, I know we can make it work and there are no obstacles. I yearn to feel you in my arms like this all the time. I love only you. " We were in his bed cuddling as he was saying this to me. It probably lasted about 20 minutes and it felt very emotional. Then it morphed into remote RS where it got REALLY HOT AND HEAVY! It was great. I heard him say very sexual but loving things to me like "she's incredible, the most beautiful woman to me, I crave all of her, I can't get turned on by anyone else, I don't have this experience or chemistry with anyone else, and frankly some very, very sexual stuff.   I felt it from his perspective and to be honest, he's not much of a talker when we were intimate but I know I was hearing his internal dialogue.   After it was over, I told him that I would need to leave very soon. He held me closer and said he didn't want me to go. He said some of the script from earlier, some without my prompting. In particular the bit about " I only  listen to my heart and my heart only desires you. I have no other responsibilities but to listen to my heart, I love you. I need you in my life and I don't need to come up with a reason to contact you, I am just going to". As I was leaving, I pictured him looking very dejected, kissed him and told him that I would see him soon. As I I left, I pictured cutting the cord. You guys, it was amazing! I felt a draft/cool air sensation come over me when it was over, even though I was under the covers. I went back to bed for a few hours and I woke up feeling so full of positive energy and feeling so light, it's almost an empty feeling.

So here is where it gets interesting.... right as I was getting into my meditative state, a thought of a guy who I have absolutely no interest in but has told me that he wants to be my rebound popped into my head. I'd been feeling guilty about not responding to a text that he sent me the other night  and leading him on in general ( though I'd deleted his contact but knew the area code) because I had made it clear to him last week that it was never going to happen. But I had been feeling bad about being rude. Three hours later, he stopped by my desk at work. Honestly, I was not happy to see him because he interrupted my scripting and day 24 exercises., which I was really enjoying and feeling. I didn't mention the text.  He hasn't stopped by my desk since he started hitting on me after my breakup. Thinking back about it, the last few times I have done reverse RS on my guy, I have gotten a text from this guy either almost instantly or within a few hours.

Does this mean that my vibration is rising again? I had been seeing signs that I hadn't been asking for but was seeing anyway fairly frequently but nothing in the past few days. I am really confident that the new scripting will get through to him and hopeful that it will get past his resistance. I was trying to avoid saying anything about you will call me after Ace said that it could lead to me feeling disappointed but it felt right in this context. to tell have him say that he doesn't need a reason to contact me, he just would. Any thoughts about this? Does anyone find reverse RS more effective than regular RS?

1/28/2017 11:34 pm  #2

Re: Interesting manifestation after reverse RS

This is really good.

I like some of the Scripts you use, it will help others get some ideas.

I do want to clear about the contact though, just so you don't feel uncomfortable.

What i meant was, if you see him telling you that he will contact you, you may get attached and wait for him to contact you. You see what i mean?

However, the way you have used it in your Script, shows that you are not attached to it. If you are not going to be attached, then do see him telling you that he will contact you. Don't wait for it, believe that its coming and it's already done because it has been created.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/29/2017 1:05 am  #3

Re: Interesting manifestation after reverse RS

AceWay123 wrote:

This is really good.

I do want to clear about the contact though, just so you don't feel uncomfortable.

What i meant was, if you see him telling you that he will contact you, you may get attached and wait for him to contact you. You see what i mean?

However, the way you have used it in your Script, shows that you are not attached to it. If you are not going to be attached, then do see him telling you that he will contact you. Don't wait for it, believe that its coming and it's already done because it has been created.

Thanks Ace. I think you were right.  How I had been saying it before,  saying you will call me, was bringing me down. This new way felt right at the time and I'll play around with it.

Do you feel that you should repeat the same script for a few days or do you mix it up depending on your mood?

Board footera