Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2017 10:15 am  #21

Re: Techniques

Happy to help, Tumom.
I know it's hard. I struggle with it too, but I always keep in mind, that if I could make her leave me (thru my negative affirmations like, "she don't love me anymore" and "I bet she'll leave me soon"), then I can also make her come back.
It's all in the power of our mind. It's all about faith. And if there's one thing people can never take away from us, it is our faith.
Keep believing in miracles. Stay positive. 
Whenever a bad thought creeps in, say "I love you too, [name]".
If we can find the right vibration, there's no end to the possibilities.
I read a lot of LoA books at the time being. Right now I'm reading "ask and it is given" by hicks.
If you haven't already, spend the money on some of the kindle e books.

Last edited by Lj (2/10/2017 10:17 am)

2/10/2017 10:57 am  #22

Re: Techniques

Lj wrote:

Happy to help, Tumom.
I know it's hard. I struggle with it too, but I always keep in mind, that if I could make her leave me (thru my negative affirmations like, "she don't love me anymore" and "I bet she'll leave me soon"), then I can also make her come back.
It's all in the power of our mind. It's all about faith. And if there's one thing people can never take away from us, it is our faith.
Keep believing in miracles. Stay positive. 
Whenever a bad thought creeps in, say "I love you too, [name]".
If we can find the right vibration, there's no end to the possibilities.
I read a lot of LoA books at the time being. Right now I'm reading "ask and it is given" by hicks.
If you haven't already, spend the money on some of the kindle e books.

Thank you . I've not read it yet , but I do have kindle so I can look it up . I've just finished PW so I was taking a little break and putting it to practice.

Board footera