Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 1:48 pm  #11

Re: Techniques

Hi Avaelle I am doing PW two to three times a day and sometimes I smile because I think his mind is going crazy with thoughts of me. LOL
With BWD does that work? I am thinking of purchasing this book and just wanted to know if it works. Also while doing PW I also sometimes shed a tear because of the things I want him to say are so emotionally beautiful. Is that wrong you think to cry?

1/31/2017 2:15 pm  #12

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I also have a new book that is ready for pre-release purchase entitled BREAKUP to MAKEUP:  Getting Your "Ex" Backso I hope you will check it out.  If you purchase it before 2/4/17 and write a review just send me the receipt and the link for the review and I will let you choose any $5.00 meditation on my website for free.  :-)

What about getting her?
Your all books for ladies & i know men can also use it but it written for girls.

So about this new book have you write about both?
Or still for girls?

2/04/2017 9:41 am  #13

Has anyone purchased/read the above captioned book by Lanie Stevens? What are your thoughts?

2/05/2017 12:20 am  #14

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I also have a new book that is ready for pre-release purchase entitled BREAKUP to MAKEUP:  Getting Your "Ex" Backso I hope you will check it out.  If you purchase it before 2/4/17 and write a review just send me the receipt and the link for the review and I will let you choose any $5.00 meditation on my website for free.  :-)

What about getting her?
Your all books for ladies & i know men can also use it but it written for girls.

Or still for girls?

Yes, my books are written for women because I have spent years counseling them specifically BUT the techniques can be used for either sex.  :-)

2/05/2017 12:40 am  #15

Lanie Stevens wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

What about getting her?

Or still for girls?

Yes, my books are written for women because I have spent years counseling them specifically BUT the techniques can be used for either sex.  :-)

Hey Lanie! Do you agree with Veronica's views on the fact that you can attract and have anybody you want as you gf/bf, spouse, etc? Just want to know your views on this. I know I'm not giving up, and it's interesting seeing the different views on this subject

2/09/2017 10:58 am  #16

honeebee wrote:

Hi Avaelle I am doing PW two to three times a day and sometimes I smile because I think his mind is going crazy with thoughts of me. LOL
With BWD does that work? I am thinking of purchasing this book and just wanted to know if it works. Also while doing PW I also sometimes shed a tear because of the things I want him to say are so emotionally beautiful. Is that wrong you think to cry?

Yes,  I've had more results with BWD.

The Universe is your playground.

2/09/2017 1:31 pm  #17

I've had success with BWD with one guy but my guy (ex) is resisting like crazy to both PW and BWD

I know its working but do they ALWAYS give in to resistance because so many people have told they do and I know it works 😃

2/10/2017 6:46 am  #18

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Stacie83 wrote:

I've just found them. Are they worth a read? Do the techniques work?

Yes, especially BWD

I got removed after doing BWD 😄 I did it three times a day for two months my bad 😊

I just finished reading PW and been doing its techniques but it doesn't seem like it's working ( knowing me I'm not giving it time ) but should I also read BWD ?

2/10/2017 8:17 am  #19

Just because you don't get any response, doesn't mean it ain't working
You don't know what your specific person is thinking and feeling. Neither do I with mine. But I have faith and believe it Works.

I saw a Bob Proctor seminar on youtube yesterday, and he said the most important thing in LoA is FAITH.
He said Ignorance leads to Worry/Doubt. When worry/doubt turns into an emotional state, it turns into Fear. Autamatically the body will turn this emotion into a vibration known as Anxiety That is usually treated with drugs. However , we have not looked after the cause, we are treating the the effect. Anxiety moves into decease, which moves into decay which eventually turn into depression.
The opposite of this is Knowledge. Knowledge leads to understanding our emotions. Then we understand that we can make our own circumstances. And thru doing that and getting emotionally involved, you set up an emotional state that is the opposite of fear, which is called FAITH. The faith must manifest in the physical plane as Health/Well being. This could be our social life. Healthy body. Healthy bank account. Healthy relationship.

I don't know if works for you or if you understand it at all. It's pretty hard to re-tell what Bob Proctor is saying
What I'm trying to say, is BELIEVE. You will never get the right vibrations, until you truly believe and removes all doubt and worries from your goal.
ASK - BELIEVE - RECEIVE

2/10/2017 10:00 am  #20

Lj wrote:

Just because you don't get any response, doesn't mean it ain't working
You don't know what your specific person is thinking and feeling. Neither do I with mine. But I have faith and believe it Works.

I saw a Bob Proctor seminar on youtube yesterday, and he said the most important thing in LoA is FAITH.
He said Ignorance leads to Worry/Doubt. When worry/doubt turns into an emotional state, it turns into Fear. Autamatically the body will turn this emotion into a vibration known as Anxiety That is usually treated with drugs. However , we have not looked after the cause, we are treating the the effect. Anxiety moves into decease, which moves into decay which eventually turn into depression.
The opposite of this is Knowledge. Knowledge leads to understanding our emotions. Then we understand that we can make our own circumstances. And thru doing that and getting emotionally involved, you set up an emotional state that is the opposite of fear, which is called FAITH. The faith must manifest in the physical plane as Health/Well being. This could be our social life. Healthy body. Healthy bank account. Healthy relationship.

I don't know if works for you or if you understand it at all. It's pretty hard to re-tell what Bob Proctor is saying
What I'm trying to say, is BELIEVE. You will never get the right vibrations, until you truly believe and removes all doubt and worries from your goal.
ASK - BELIEVE - RECEIVE

Thanks for slap back to reality... I needed to hear this !!! Time to forge ahead !!

Board footera