Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2017 11:42 am  #1

WEIRD experience doing RS last night

Hi, guys.
So I've been doing RS/PW pretty consistently over the last couple of weeks on my love.
I was doing it last night and felt really connected in the visualization; it was vivid, sharp, clear, and felt more like a conversation than me just giving him scripted lines to say.

So when I came out of the visualization, the candle on my desk was going BONKERS, with the flame bouncing all over the place and as I rolled over onto my side, I felt like he was there next to me and was spooning me just as he always did. I could feel his arm wrapped around me, pressure up against my back, and what I could swear was a faint heartbeat up against me. I swear I could hear his voice in my head. I have never experienced anything like this before! I felt so much that he was there with me that I cried some happy tears.  

Between this and this the other day, I don't even know what to think: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=45691#p45691

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/24/2017 11:49 am  #2

Re: WEIRD experience doing RS last night

Oh yeah @ happy tears

The Universe is your playground.

1/24/2017 12:06 pm  #3

Awesome.
Sometimes I get more intense feelings than others.
Had a good session last night. But today I've had this strange feeling in my heart all day.
I don't know what it is and where it came from.
But my heart felt like when you're stressed and can't relax.

1/24/2017 12:13 pm  #4

*Deep breath*

So I took this as a sign to break NC and sent him a text that just said "I've had a couple of weird dreams the last few days. Are you doing alright?"

See my success please, folks.

- RuPaul

1/24/2017 12:19 pm  #5

That sounds so incredible! I think you have good things coming to you very soon!  After a few weeks, I had a similar experience the other day and have since ramped up my RS/PW (although they are less sexual than before because I feel like he is wanting the emotional connection than to just be teased-which is definitely how he is IRL).  I just feel so much closer to him and they are feeling so real. Definitely not as forced as they were before. I think it's because I have gotten better at visualization and let go some.  Most of my recent RS/PW have also been more like conversations than scripts, although I sometimes still have  him say a few things too. Those are the ones I feel most connected to him. Do you think that the conversation vs script means that you're getting through to him on a deeper level? I just kind of have that feeling.

1/24/2017 12:21 pm  #6

BellaLupa wrote:

*Deep breath*

So I took this as a sign to break NC and sent him a text that just said "I've had a couple of weird dreams the last few days. Are you doing alright?"

See my success please, folks.

YES! I have been so tempted to do this myself with my recent experiences.  Please keep us posted. Sending positive vibes your way!!

1/24/2017 12:47 pm  #7

Has he replied to your text?

1/24/2017 1:02 pm  #8

Not yet, but I just sent it less than an hour ago and that doesn't mean anything. I'm not watching the clock.
One bizarre thing, though, I was fretting about it a little, and then a friend of mine on FB posted "Do I know anyone capable of leading a self-defense workshop?"

My love is a self-defense teacher who is in the process of putting a class together as we speak. WTF?

- RuPaul

1/24/2017 1:07 pm  #9

What you have described is a subconscious connection telepathically.

It is a very good and strong connection that shows you're love is real and meaningful.

Keep it up, something very good is going to happen soon.

Last edited by AceWay123 (1/24/2017 1:07 pm)

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/24/2017 1:08 pm  #10

I feel it, you guys. I know it. If anyone wants to take some time to throw more positive affirmative energy out there for me, it's appreciated. I need to keep my vibrations high so I don't crash if things LOOK a certain way in the moment.

- RuPaul

Board footera