Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2017 1:47 pm  #1

Actions while visualisation

Hey friends,

I have been following my normal visualisationย like I read at some places. I don't know if it's allowed to post URLs here so, I can't mention it here. But what I need to ask is if I can do some gestures while mentally caressing in my visualisation? I have found out that it helps a bit better to visualise.

I know, we need to experiment a bit while visualising, but is it right to do what I said just now?

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/22/2017 1:55 pm  #2

Re: Actions while visualisation

Hi,

Mentally caressing someone is part of RS. It is what you should always do in RS sessions.

When you caress someone, it creates a powerful mental connection subconsciously.

It's best when done with more love than sexual. Also good loving words and explanation to why the misunderstandings occured will make the love and connection stronger.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/22/2017 2:02 pm  #3

AceWay123 wrote:

Hi,

Mentally caressing someone is part of RS. It is what you should always do in RS sessions.

When you caress someone, it creates a powerful mental connection subconsciously.

It's best when done with more love than sexual. Also good loving words and explanation to why the misunderstandings occured will make the love and connection stronger.

So, one thing is new to me here - " explanation to why the misunderstandingsย  occured". Probably, doing this even when there's no misunderstanding? Is this what you meant to say?

Moreover, I got what you said. But I specifically wanted to know if I can use gestures while doing RS.

Thanks!!!

1/22/2017 7:53 pm  #4

No, i meant if there is any misunderstandings, what you can do is have a telepathic coversation with them and explain why it happened. That way you can soften their heart towards you and send love.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you mean by gestures but i hope you get an answer for that one.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/22/2017 11:35 pm  #5

AceWay123 wrote:

No, i meant if there is any misunderstandings, what you can do is have a telepathic coversation with them and explain why it happened. That way you can soften their heart towards you and send love.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you mean by gestures but i hope you get an answer for that one.

Ok, thanks. I got the answer for the misunderstanding thing. That's new addition to my knowledge.

As far as the gestures are concerned, I was saying, if I can actually do those gestures in the air as I am visualising that I am caressing her. Like if I visualise that I'm caressing her face, I can do those actions in the air to give it a better feel.

Please advise.

Board footera