Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2017 11:43 am  #1

Seeing 11:11

Lately I've been seeing 11:11 everytime.
Is this any kind of sign?

1/22/2017 12:15 pm  #2

Re: Seeing 11:11

If you follow Doreen Virtue's teachings regarding numerology 11:11 or 1:11 means to watch your thoughts because you are close to manifesting those thoughts.

1/22/2017 12:54 pm  #3

Its a sign of angles!!!!! You are working well surbhi

1/22/2017 1:03 pm  #4

Thank you!
The most awkward part was, yesterday I was being ignored by my guy. Was told that i am just not there anymore in his life,  because he has someone else and he loves her more than life, but angels have other plans for me.I think I am surely gonna build my perfect relationship

1/22/2017 1:13 pm  #5

Surbhi wrote:

Thank you!
The most awkward part was, yesterday I was being ignored by my guy. Was told that i am just not there anymore in his life,  because he has someone else and he loves her more than life, but angels have other plans for me.I think I am surely gonna build my perfect relationship

When it will come u will be surprised by it.
& what they said & with whom they are its all obstacles just ignore it .
Some how things gonna right.
My girl told she will never come to msg me but before 5 days she told me she miss me !!
U can see how it is.

11:11 is so great you are seeing.
Even me haven't seen it yet haha.

Lots of love & light

1/22/2017 1:41 pm  #6

Thank you!
Even Pack of chips had the date 11/11
I am gaining so mucch of energy from this forum.

I will heal and soon get back my love

1/22/2017 1:57 pm  #7

I get 12:34 ALL THE TIME, especially during the time that my love and I were together. It's been happening again lately.

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/22/2017 1:58 pm  #8

I used to be into angel numbers and all that stuff years ago because I saw 11:11 often.

After years of this and looking back on my experiences, I think 11:11 is a wake up call, basically the start of a new journey, a new beginning.

I used to hope that it was about soulmates and getting back with an old flame, but not anymore. It always shows up when I'm taking the first steps on a new project that's really meaningful for me.

When I started making changes in my life and it evolved into progress, the 11:11s went away until new adventures started.

But then again, I'm not a big fan of signs anymore so I wouldn't concern myself with this too much.

Β 

1/22/2017 2:06 pm  #9

This is the first time I am noticing such stuff!
And this is the first time I got a reality check about my relationship, so should I hold on to these signs or not

1/22/2017 2:22 pm  #10

Surbhi wrote:

This is the first time I am noticing such stuff!
And this is the first time I got a reality check about my relationship, so should I hold on to these signs or not

Be like this with high vibration & do visualize. Things will come to you at right time. So dont wait or think when it will come.
Enjoy while visualizing with him.

Lots of love & light

Board footera