Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2017 12:57 pm  #1

Fun!

Today is a lovely day full of wonderful miracles that support my current goal to love, pamper, and care for myself and keep my vibrations high. (I'm doing so well at rewriting my limiting unhappy beliefs and thoughts everyday!)

I wrote a script to the Universe last night that I surrender to receiving everything I desire and have read it aloud a couple of times.
Β A $40.00 gift certificate I was given as a holiday present to one of my favorite online stores wrangled me a pair of fabulous goddess-y scarab earrings that look straight out of an Egyptian museum exhibit, an equally goddess-y sparkly necklace, an adorable shoe-shine kit so I can enjoy taking better care of my things, and possibly one of the sexiest coffee mugs I've ever seen. (Really! It's a thing!) All at about 70% off of the normal price. Once I applied the gift certificate, it covered shipping too, with $0.05 left over.I set a goal to be surrounded by things that are beautiful in my environment and that make me feel beautiful/happy whenever possible and I feel gleeful and giddy about receiving these gifts.I also toyed with the idea of going to a tarot class today, taught by an author I admire, but it appeared the other day that I acted too late and it sold out. Well, last night, the teacher announced that it was a glitch and it's NOT sold out, so I bought a ticket this morning.Come to find out, another author I really like who is local and I've been wanting to meet and make friends with is ALSO attending the class, so I seized the opportunity and told him to come introduce himself because I've been wanting to meet him. That's normally way out of my comfort zone, but I did it, and he immediately responded warmly and sincerely that he would love to and it's "about time" that we meet after making each other laugh on FB for the better part of a year.I feel so happy.Β =0px<3

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/21/2017 1:40 pm  #2

Re: Fun!

BellaLupa wrote:

Today is a lovely day full of wonderful miracles that support my current goal to love, pamper, and care for myself and keep my vibrations high. (I'm doing so well at rewriting my limiting unhappy beliefs and thoughts everyday!)

I wrote a script to the Universe last night that I surrender to receiving everything I desire and have read it aloud a couple of times.
Β A $40.00 gift certificate I was given as a holiday present to one of my favorite online stores wrangled me a pair of fabulous goddess-y scarab earrings that look straight out of an Egyptian museum exhibit, an equally goddess-y sparkly necklace, an adorable shoe-shine kit so I can enjoy taking better care of my things, and possibly one of the sexiest coffee mugs I've ever seen. (Really! It's a thing!) All at about 70% off of the normal price. Once I applied the gift certificate, it covered shipping too, with $0.05 left over.I set a goal to be surrounded by things that are beautiful in my environment and that make me feel beautiful/happy whenever possible and I feel gleeful and giddy about receiving these gifts.I also toyed with the idea of going to a tarot class today, taught by an author I admire, but it appeared the other day that I acted too late and it sold out. Well, last night, the teacher announced that it was a glitch and it's NOT sold out, so I bought a ticket this morning.Come to find out, another author I really like who is local and I've been wanting to meet and make friends with is ALSO attending the class, so I seized the opportunity and told him to come introduce himself because I've been wanting to meet him. That's normally way out of my comfort zone, but I did it, and he immediately responded warmly and sincerely that he would love to and it's "about time" that we meet after making each other laugh on FB for the better part of a year.I feel so happy.Β =0px<3

You wrote egyptian museum exhibit means?
Are you from Egypt or its about online?

1/21/2017 1:46 pm  #3

No. The earrings look like they're from ancient Egypt. (They are not; they just look like it.)

Last edited by BellaLupa (1/21/2017 1:47 pm)

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/21/2017 1:48 pm  #4

BellaLupa wrote:

No. The earrings look like they're from ancient Egypt. (They are not; they just look like it.)

My girl is from Egypt . i have got a sign

Board footera