Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2017 3:39 am  #1

Why this lag time? - Please do reply. I seriously need help :)

Guys,

I have been doing RS for more than 1.5 months now. Apart from a few exceptions, I have never missed my routine. When I started last month, I got a few manifestations quickly. It was like getting first-hand experiences quicker and faster - just within 3-4 days. But in this month, it has been kind of lag time. No communication for a week now. And there aren't any signs either. Normally, my lady would call me at least twice a week. Now it's 8 days and still nothing.

What should I interpretย this as? Is RS taking effect or is it just something else?

There are some more seasoned and experienced guys around here than me. I really WISH you pop up with your answers.

Waiting desperately!!!

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/21/2017 7:43 am  #2

Re: Why this lag time? - Please do reply. I seriously need help :)

Blue wrote:

meenboy wrote:

Guys,

I have been doing RS for more than 1.5 months now. Apart from a few exceptions, I have never missed my routine. When I started last month, I got a few manifestations quickly. It was like getting first-hand experiences quicker and faster - just within 3-4 days. But in this month, it has been kind of lag time. No communication for a week now. And there aren't any signs either. Normally, my lady would call me at least twice a week. Now it's 8 days and still nothing.

What should I interpretย this as? Is RS taking effect or is it just something else?

There are some more seasoned and experienced guys around here than me. I really WISH you pop up with your answers.

Waiting desperately!!!

Read what you wrote: desperately, nothing, aren't any signs, etc. You aren't going to manifest her back because you have constant doubt and negativity.

RS works every single time, it's been proven over and over again. You need to stop worrying so much and go live your life. Send your love and such through RS then go on with your day. Sitting around and waiting for her isn't doing you any good.

Read Ace's posts, especially this one:

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=4460

Thanks so much for your lovely reply, and especially the thread.

What I want to tell you is that it's not, like, I'm just about waitingย for her reply madly and ever thinking about her. Yes, I am pretty much busy with my work and when I, even kind of, "forget" her when I am deep in my work. But the thing is those thoughts just pop up.

It's not even I am thinking negative about her not calling me. I know she's gonna call me. But it's just that I am waiting to get her call. That's it.

Feeling hopeful for no reason

Board footera