Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2017 1:04 pm  #21

Re: Answers required.

How and from where I am supposed to start??

I am broken up inside out! He clearly said, he just not think about me, and the way he was talking about her gf,  it was like so painful to listen.
I was blank, trying to find my answers but couldn't.
He said it's just that he is just not able to connect with me and he doesn't want me emotionally even for a moment.

I am just a friend to help me.

I have given my 200% here. I love him.
And seeing him with other girl makes my heart ache.
I am crying since a week, not able to talk to anyone.
Is there anything left for me?
Can I ever make him mine?

1/21/2017 1:22 pm  #22

Ofcourse you can. But you need to be strong and just stop checking on him. Like literally delete his number if you keeo having urge to contact him. Let him realise the ache of losing you.
Just try to comfort yourself. Listen Veronica's videos. Watch comedy series. Or have ice cream and just try to busy urself. Its not easy i know. I have gone through all this. But change occurs when you bring change in you. You are an amazing person . Anyone would be lucky to have you. Keep that attitude. I have seen change taking place and i bet same will happen if you be disciplined.

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

1/21/2017 1:26 pm  #23

I will try to start all again.
I hope one day tables will turn.
But first, I'll have to make myself a better person!

I hope one days even he feels for me. Maybe.

1/21/2017 2:15 pm  #24

Surbhi, your story is so alike mine. As if you are narrating my story out here. I can feel what your own self might be going through now. And trust me, it will tear u up everytime. I have literally cried to extreme levels. I used to wake up in the morning and the first thought in my mind was that my girl has said that I can only b her friend n nothing more than that. U r still lucky that he hasnt yet told u to get the ******* out of his life or forget him altogether. My girl has literally told me that she is not gonna talk to me ever after she gets married which is 3 weeks from now. So atleast you r in a better position than me. Bt trust me when I say that her ignoring me nowadays has inversely helped me to grow more positive about her. She has asked me not to talk to her at all, so that I can forget her n stop loving her and I hv abided by her request. Bt on the contrary, it gave me more power n more insight of how to win her back. I started watching videos of Abraham n Bentinho. Everytime I feel my vibrations going a little bit down, I open up the youtube and start watching their videos and it raises my vibration immediately. And soon after that I perform RS. So without even talking to her, I hv managed to keep myself happy n positive. I do not wake up on the wrong side of the bed now. If you want, you can try the same. I hope that will help you a lot.

1/21/2017 2:41 pm  #25

Hello surbhi i know this hurts i used to wake up 3 times at night & cry cry cry but god healed me & Loa changed me.
Remember one thing which veronica says always that the more you cry, needy,desperate it will delay your guy's return .
So at least first stop worries,cry,sadness & all negativities.
You know,
It will take some time so feel that time from now . in starting u will get negative thoughts but turn yourself positive over & over by reading success stories ,videos of Veronica & cover yourself by positivity.
I started using Instagram & liked only Loa pages & by reading all those posts it gives me energy to be positive .
Dont worry just start from now.
U will get him at surprise time.

Lots of love , thank you universe to give me an opportunity to spread love & attract love from everything.

1/21/2017 9:13 pm  #26

Hello Surbhi,
I think everyone on this forum knows how you feel. Accept and respect how you feel right now, and when you feel better, do your meditation, prayer, visualization etc but make sure you are in a relaxed state. Use the energy around you while visualizing.  I am in a same situation as you, I cried and cried when I found out that my love has met someone online. Like your situation, he was my best friend. My heart was crushed when he told me about that situation. I work really closely with him, as in everyday. Spends the whole day and sometimes night with him, people look at us as having a romantic relationship. Hearing other people ask him about his life makes my heart pound and crushed. In order for me to keep my dignity, respect to myself, here are the techniques I used to protect myself and to continue loving him:
- I refrain from asking him about his life, meaning the "other" person (I refrain from using the term or name so as not to give it power). If he mentions the "other", I simply ignore it as if I didn't hear it
- I unfollowed him from social media
- Whenever our colleagues ask him about the "other", I simply ignore or block it from my senses as if I didn't hear it or I excuse myself from the conversation.
- Whenever I thought of him with other business, I cough 2x to delete it from my consciousness or say delete (3x) and send him my love and state that "I forgive you (and your ex"). I consider the "other" as already ex because she is.
- Everyday, I always give my gratitude to him, list all the good things that I am thankful for, including other things. I write it with full emotions of happiness and gratitude.
- I have a journal scripting and believe it or not, almost half of the scriptings I did with him already manifested.
- Use PW and BWD, including cutting the cord from Lanie and Veronica's videos are really helpful. Again, I know he is mine, all the cells in my body knows that he is mine.
- I  practice patience and and fully trust our divine timing. This means that you may have to wait, while God engineers the perfect and ideal timing for the two of you to come together, and learn to be patient while you deepen your faith, and your ability to give and receive love. If you and your love are not together physically, but you know emotionally, spiritually and mentally that he is yours, without any doubt, it is very likely that one of you have unfinished business or might be completing a relationship cycle with another person which will end soon or already ended.
- If I am feeling down, I always say from the heart, JG loves me, JG always think of me, JG needs me..etc, and I feel a sudden surge of energy and love.

Take it one day at a time, be strong, send more love to you and him and he will be yours.

All the best xx   

Last edited by cinsobr07 (1/21/2017 9:17 pm)

1/21/2017 9:53 pm  #27

"I don't think about you"

"I don't want you"

"I hate you"

They're just words said in anger. if you are doing LoA and RS on them, It is them forcing themselves to resist the urge to get back with you. All that you are doing is working. What if you find someone better than him? Or what if he secretly crys for you? Let me tell you the truth... Anything in this world is possible. If he doesn't think of you... Why would he react in a way that makes it look like he can't get you out of his mind?

One thing you must understand... You are in the position of attachment and desperation. When you are desperate, you start to take negative actions because you become very impatient. When you are attached... You only see this person as your happiness. This person can only add extra happiness in your love life. However, he can't give you FULL happiness in your life, your happiness depends on YOU. Once you get to that place, where your happiness is a priorty depending on you... Youll very easily make him regret and come running to you. Without a doubt.

Last edited by AceWay123 (1/21/2017 9:55 pm)

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/21/2017 11:35 pm  #28

I am greatful to you people.
Thank you, for being there for me.

I am a very slow learner, but I will try that I don't messup.
I will first try to work upon myself send him love and Continue doing RS and Visualisation.

If anything has to happen it will.

1/23/2017 10:33 pm  #29

cinsobr07 wrote:

Hello Surbhi,
I think everyone on this forum knows how you feel. Accept and respect how you feel right now, and when you feel better, do your meditation, prayer, visualization etc but make sure you are in a relaxed state. Use the energy around you while visualizing.  I am in a same situation as you, I cried and cried when I found out that my love has met someone online. Like your situation, he was my best friend. My heart was crushed when he told me about that situation. I work really closely with him, as in everyday. Spends the whole day and sometimes night with him, people look at us as having a romantic relationship. Hearing other people ask him about his life makes my heart pound and crushed. In order for me to keep my dignity, respect to myself, here are the techniques I used to protect myself and to continue loving him:
- I refrain from asking him about his life, meaning the "other" person (I refrain from using the term or name so as not to give it power). If he mentions the "other", I simply ignore it as if I didn't hear it
- I unfollowed him from social media
- Whenever our colleagues ask him about the "other", I simply ignore or block it from my senses as if I didn't hear it or I excuse myself from the conversation.
- Whenever I thought of him with other business, I cough 2x to delete it from my consciousness or say delete (3x) and send him my love and state that "I forgive you (and your ex"). I consider the "other" as already ex because she is.
- Everyday, I always give my gratitude to him, list all the good things that I am thankful for, including other things. I write it with full emotions of happiness and gratitude.
- I have a journal scripting and believe it or not, almost half of the scriptings I did with him already manifested.
- Use PW and BWD, including cutting the cord from Lanie and Veronica's videos are really helpful. Again, I know he is mine, all the cells in my body knows that he is mine.
- I  practice patience and and fully trust our divine timing. This means that you may have to wait, while God engineers the perfect and ideal timing for the two of you to come together, and learn to be patient while you deepen your faith, and your ability to give and receive love. If you and your love are not together physically, but you know emotionally, spiritually and mentally that he is yours, without any doubt, it is very likely that one of you have unfinished business or might be completing a relationship cycle with another person which will end soon or already ended.
- If I am feeling down, I always say from the heart, JG loves me, JG always think of me, JG needs me..etc, and I feel a sudden surge of energy and love.

Take it one day at a time, be strong, send more love to you and him and he will be yours.

All the best xx   

Beautiful. I am more or lesss in same situation. I want to know abt scripting. Can u tell me how u script.
Β 

Board footera