Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2017 8:23 am  #11

Re: Answers required.

Thank you!
This motivates me alot!
I will only will manifest a beautiful life and my love also.

1/21/2017 12:58 am  #12

If that motivates you then I can only say -Β "GO GET HIM GIRL. HE IS ALL YOURS"....

1/21/2017 2:19 am  #13

Okay so I get two more Indians here ....great!! Count me in! Surbhi,,,,,,,well firstly see getting an independent thread gets u so many wonderful advices right?? Thats superb!! Few things, you were initially in NC right If i am not mistaken? I saw a post where u said he texted u or something like that? Am I right? so thats a wonderful sign, you know what, many of us got this forum after a nasty break up...having NC etc...where we are trying to get a text or a call. U are in touch, u meet him, connected thru work etc....thats a great thing, be thankful for that!!!! Half the job is already done. Noe, can u just stop forgetting about his GF or his little interest in you??? Can u just be ok with the fact THAT U LOVE HIM, thats it!!! Being a good friend is no less....work on that, be his support system, appreciate him, just give your all,,,and dont expect anything. Work on him through your subconscious mind. He is already yours there. You have a wonderful occassion coming, marriage in India is a huge thing, take the chance, dance , sing, make your self attractive but dont give all your attention to him. Just focus on the fact that he is there and he will come when the universe wants. Till then, just work on yourself. I have a guy in my life since 3 years and we are best of friends, I initially had a crush on him but hes way too good for me so I just stuck as his friend and today he's head over heels with me. Its me who had to tell him, that I dont feel that way. Time and patience. But that does not mean u dont meet other guys. Go ahead. Do everything that makes u happy, SHIFT THE FOCUS from HIM to YOU.....I hope u enjoy the marriage. You must!!! Rock it girl.Β 

1/21/2017 4:06 am  #14

Hey Tessy!
Welcome to the club!
And Thank you for explaining me all this.

Even I am trying to become stronger and happier.

I am in touch, I am easily able to visit his parents. I am happy in a way. But when I got to know about his gf, and he said he loves her, I lost my control.

But I know I'll manifest him. I love him. We're in touch. I am making my vision board, my best friend has started writing me letters which I read daily as his letters to me so I could get into Vibrations of love with him.

1/21/2017 4:44 am  #15

Surbhi,

​Please be careful with those letters dear. God forbid, it may someday happen, that the best friend who is writing it for you eventually falls in love with you.....

1/21/2017 6:52 am  #16

I feel so awkward, I am at his place since morning and my guy had locked himself inside his room as he is sad because of other girl

1/21/2017 7:20 am  #17

I can understand how you feel because I have felt it too when my love was depressed because of her current love and did not allow me to console her at all. But now I do not care about it. Rather I give her the space to calm herself down and just keep sending her my love. That relaxes me a lot and makes me happy.

1/21/2017 9:45 am  #18

I messed up, fucked up so badly!

We decided to go on a drive right now.
As we were driving I asked normally to hug him.
He said please no. I can't. I don't feel like hugging you anymore.

I love my girl, you're a great friend. But I can't feel anything withh you.
We get physical but kissing and hugging is not possible.

Its been a year, and I am badly attached to my girl, i love her.

I'll never feel the same for you or never felt anything for you.

I was blank, since I didn't wanted to lose the connection I said sorry and he was just telling me about her, that how cute she is how much he loves her and everything.
He just couldn't stop talking about her.

I have no idea what to do now

1/21/2017 12:41 pm  #19

The only I suggest you to leave him alone. If not today he will realize it later and love you 100s of tume more than her.
See if you have a desire to have him as your partner that means it is possible.. so don't worry and trust yourself. Stop meeting him for now. And don't contact too. We all should maintain our dignity and stop showing that we want them.
You can send him love and it will be far more beautiful and powerful than what that girl does him. So sweetie remember, universe has your back. And contrast usually takes place so that we cherish the manifestation completely and value them.

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

1/21/2017 12:43 pm  #20

Scarlet Angel wrote:

The only I suggest you to leave him alone. If not today he will realize it later and love you 100s of tume more than her.
See if you have a desire to have him as your partner that means it is possible.. so don't worry and trust yourself. Stop meeting him for now. And don't contact too. We all should maintain our dignity and stop showing that we want them.
You can send him love and it will be far more beautiful and powerful than what that girl does him. So sweetie remember, universe has your back. And contrast usually takes place so that we cherish the manifestation completely and value them.

That is completely true.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

Board footera