Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2017 1:56 am  #1

Answers required.

I have few questions, that kill me everyday.

1. My specific person always made me clear that I am just a friend no matter what.

2. Still I've put efforts so that I could be with him, and he acdepting my efforts still not seeing me as a partner or something.

3. I've met his family too, but only as a friend and then I got to know they have more options for him and he is involved talking to other girls.

4. Even After knowing all this, I still don't want to loose hope, i want to be with him Like forever.

5. Even He has so many friends, and one of them have already convinced him to be with her.
Like he is really madly close with her. And he is serious about her.
I really don't know what should I do.
No matter how hard I am trying I am just not able to make that connection, and other girls are getting closer.
But the problem is that guy is so rigid, even been friends from more than a year, he never called me.
We never talk in person, just normal texts.
There are so many problems but my love or my feelings for him are strongest.

He just doesn't cares, what all sorts of efforts I ak taking.
Would I'll be able to manifest him ever?
Will he ever notice me?
Will he ever call?
Please help me.

I feel dead inside now.

1/20/2017 2:09 am  #2

Re: Answers required.

If you keep questioning the process you show lack of faith. The only person making you feel dead inside is yourself. It's okay to feel crummy but just make sure you don't make a habit of it. You said that you try hard to get him. This is never supposed to be about him. The only time it's about him is when you ask for it as in the first step of manifesting. Your next step is to find a way to be as relaxed in your life as possible. This is the letting go part. You might even have to forget about him for a while. This doesn't imply moving on. Just focus on other areas of your life. If a thought about him pops into your head you can notice it but don't get swept away. Unless you can think about him without any and I mean any anxiety. Your goal is to be relaxed remember? Just don't try so hard. Everything comes when you're relaxed and don't need anything. Also stop telling yourself those stories of him and the other girl. They don't serve you and ultimately make you anxious right? Just relax.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

1/20/2017 2:12 am  #3

I am ready for doing this also, but what about the other girl? And his seriousness for her

I mean, how I am supposed todo deal with it?

1/20/2017 2:17 am  #4

You're not. The more you think you have to deal with it the more power you give to the situation. Accept and surrender. You don't have to like it but the easiest way to relax about it is to accept the moment for what it is. The world is put in front of us from a power higher than conceivable thought. Yes our thoughts and desires help create but like I said if you focus on needing to find a solution your actually helping to create the problem in the first place.

Last edited by InLakEsch (1/20/2017 2:18 am)

1/20/2017 2:23 am  #5

Can you explain me in bit detail?
Like for now, I stop thinking about him and just let go?
No efforts to be put?
I am not able to understand clearly

1/20/2017 2:29 am  #6

Well understand what effort is. Effort implies that were working toward what we want because we don't have it. Guess what will be put in front of you. More working towards what you want because you don't have it yet. Forget about him if it makes you feel good. Don't forget about him simply because you want an outcome. The greater part of you sees through things like that. Like I said you can still think about him and love him. I actually encourage the love. It's the strongest emotion, however, make sure you don't feel anxious when you do. As soon as you start to feel any bit of worry then you should settle back into relaxation. It's a practice and a process so don't get discouraged if you can't help but think about him. Just let your mind run the wheel and be okay with it. Accept and surrender

1/20/2017 2:33 am  #7

I will try my best, you think doing so will change his energies for me?
We keep in touch through texts, and these days we're in contact as his elder brother is getting married so I am helping him with his work.
And we're connected physically.
And he thinks I am a great friend too.

1/20/2017 4:06 am  #8

Hi Surbhi,

​First of all I would like to ask whether you are an Indian? Because your name suggests so.

​Secondly as far as your current physical reality states, your love is just in love with someone else. That is the only worry that you are having which keeps you out of alignment. To keep things in perspective let me share you my story. My love is getting married to her boyfriend in 3 weeks. And being a pure Indian girl, she would love to stay married to the same guy for her entire life. So my physical reality is worse than yours. But after working on LoA and after going through various videos on LoA, one most important thing that I have learnt is that the only thing constant in this Universe is "CHANGE". Just remember, you are creating your own reality every nano second of the day. And whatever you are seeing "NOW" is the result of your past thoughts. So whenever you feel that the physical reality in front of you is not as per your choice, just ignore it by saying "oh ho, that is my past thought and I can change it any moment. Let me reframe my thought now". Then reframe it in your mind immediately. Think yourself as the "CREATOR" of your world and not the "VICTIM" of your world. You can create anything in your world. Start practicing this thought every day you wake up. It will take sometime to get into that flow. But once you are in that flow, you will find that you are only having positive thoughts about your love and the other girl just vanished somewhere. This is the same thing I do to myself and I live happily without her being around. I can change my vibration immediately. You might feel that I am losing her as she is getting married in 3 weeks. But I know that anything can change in a fraction of second if you just keep your vibrations high.

​So all the best in your endeavour.

1/20/2017 4:30 am  #9

Yes, I am indian.

Yes, I am trying my level best but failing badly.
My situation is getting worse.

But still I'll start all again.
From today only.

1/20/2017 5:22 am  #10

I will tell you to start it from other phases of your life. Do not right away concentrate on your love. Try to have a positive thought about something else in your life. It can be anything random. Tell to yourself, "I would like to create this and this thing today". And while you say, feel the power within yourself. And after you said that don't look out for the result. Rather, start thinking, "yippee, I have got this so fast". And feel the joy and excitement of getting it. Trust me if you start practicing it every day for every other thing of your life, you will always be happy. And you will find that everyday is magical even if your love is not around. And slowly and slowly you will see changes in your love too. After you have practiced it in other parts of your life, you can start using the same on your love too. And as I said. Always remember - "Nothing is constant in the world except "CHANGE" and you have the power to CHANGE anything which is related to your life. You can literally paint the canvas of your life everyday.

Board footera