Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 8:00 am  #1

Haha Universe!

Well today is my birthday and i'd been visualising for the past week my love sending me a happy birthday message and a nice photo.  The universe has certainly made me laugh today!

Over the past few weeks i've had a few facebook friend requests and a twitter message all from guys from the same Country as my love, I've accepted a few of them.  Anyways with me visualising a nice message and photo from my love for my birthday, I did get a message and photo but not from him! It was from one of these new facebook friends (from his Country).

Right Country just wrong guy

So many synchronicities have happened over the past 3/4 weeks and this latest made me laugh and say a big haha to the universe for making me laugh!  I REALLY believed he'd wish me happy birthday today but he hasn't...yet! Still too focused on him I think.

Last edited by daisychain (1/19/2017 8:53 am)

1/19/2017 8:18 am  #2

Re: Haha Universe!

Happy Birthday xx

1/19/2017 8:29 am  #3

Thank you Meg x

1/19/2017 8:57 am  #4

Regardless of what happens, hope you have a happy birthday!

1/19/2017 9:46 am  #5

daisychain wrote:

Well today is my birthday and i'd been visualising for the past week my love sending me a happy birthday message and a nice photo.  The universe has certainly made me laugh today!

Over the past few weeks i've had a few facebook friend requests and a twitter message all from guys from the same Country as my love, I've accepted a few of them.  Anyways with me visualising a nice message and photo from my love for my birthday, I did get a message and photo but not from him! It was from one of these new facebook friends (from his Country).

So many synchronicities have happened over the past 3/4 weeks and this latest made me laugh and say a big haha to the universe for making me laugh!  I REALLY believed he'd wish me happy birthday today but he hasn't...yet! Still too focused on him I think.

Happy b day anyways.

Can we focus too much on a person, so it kinda backfires?

1/19/2017 10:22 am  #6

Thank you MF3 x

1/19/2017 10:24 am  #7

Happy Birthday Dear

The Universe is your playground.

1/19/2017 10:26 am  #8

Lj wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Happy b day anyways.

Can we focus too much on a person, so it kinda backfires?

Possibly, guess it depends where your vibration is when you are focusing! Mine is mostly positive but I have the odd negative/angry one jumping in, like today i've just started feeling quite angry towards him! Currently trying to regain myself and switch to positive thoughts and take my mind off him not wishing me a happy birthday.  Which is daft because I really don't need him to do so.  My happiness is my own doing!

Board footera