Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 5:34 am  #1

Can't visualise properly??

I have been doing RS and PW - but when I try to visualise from first person, I cannot for the life of me visualise his face in front of me, or even first person at all, my brain either makes my vision go to the left and try to see it in 3rd person or there is a huge black thing in front of me in the way! Very strange, this isn't just with him I have had it in the past as well.

I am wondering if its a subconscious block? I mean I have heard that just having the intention that he is there with me and his presence is enough? I hope that is the case.Β 

Anyone else have this issues or similar???Β 

1/19/2017 5:42 am  #2

Re: Can't visualise properly??

I have this problem too sometimes

1/19/2017 5:50 am  #3

Do you know what it is or is it just some people can't visualise as clear???Β 

1/19/2017 6:33 am  #4

It is the feeling that is important, clear image can help create more intense feeling, but isn't nessesery to manifest

1/19/2017 7:13 am  #5

Yeah, this can happen very easily. Actually, I too lose the sight of the person, mentally when I am doing my RS session. However, if you are sure about whom you are visualizing, it shouldn't be a problem at all, because your mind knows whom you are doing RS on.

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/19/2017 7:27 am  #6

Great, thank you guys! Will carry on xx

1/19/2017 8:10 am  #7

I've had similar experiences.Β  Either I can't picture him or it's like I'm watching it happen instead of being there.Β Β  When I can't picture him,Β  I'll open my eyes and look at a picture of him.Β  If I find myself watching,Β  I'll catch myself and change it so that I'm actually there.Β  Otherwise,Β  I don't worry about it and just finish the RS
Β 

The Universe is your playground.

1/19/2017 8:17 am  #8

Thanks Avaelle xxx

1/19/2017 8:33 am  #9

I daydream a lot, so I like.. visualize with my eyes open? If that makes sense. Its like having an imaginary friend almost.. don't think I'm weird! But its easier to visualize and get into a happy place.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

1/19/2017 9:29 am  #10

big_blue wrote:

I daydream a lot, so I like.. visualize with my eyes open? If that makes sense. Its like having an imaginary friend almost.. don't think I'm weird! But its easier to visualize and get into a happy place.

I will try that thank you xx
Β 

Board footera