Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 1:46 am  #1

My Love

Hi,Β 
i am sorry in advance for my long text but i feel that i must write here ....also english is not my native language so sorry if i wrote soemthing incorrect

Β I am a boy and somehow God knows i have soul of girl, people call it gay whatever terminology can be given i don't care about. I had a crush on a guy for a year and half. He is a pure straight boy. Somehow i got his Facebook id and i managed to meet him.Our friendship started and he kissed me once on my cheeks and expressed he loves me but there were many girls in his life somehow when i tried to get close to his body he took it as a lust from my side and he ended 5 months ago. Then i came to know about veronica's get your ex back i tried it along with subliminal audios somehow he came back to see me after 2 months and presented his appology to me.But then after two or three meetings i came to know he was again lying .He had some dispute with his brothers and left his home.Now he is staying with his friend though i offered him to stay with me but he refused.Now he is so reluctant and so rude to me .He lies alot to me .Even i begged Β him to meet me.This is ridiculous.One thing i always observe that whenever he send text or do call Β ,before reciveing it i feel my heart starts throbbing and suddenly i get his message and it happens alot of time .It always shocks me how my heart recieves vibration even i dont know the next second i am going to recieve his message or call on my phone.Its like some connection between me and his heart .But thats not enough i can't be happy only with this .Finally Β i decided to move away from him three days ago and my heart is throbbing contineously day and night since then while he doesnt give a call or text. I love him so much i can't tell you people.How i make world understand that i also have feelings .i just want to forget him but its seems impossible to me.i dont want to spoil my life ,my study my job etc.

His actions and words are totally different ,and i caught him lying many times.which proves he deosn't love me but just enjoying my miserable condition

There is so much pain in my heart area .It feels like someone stabbed me in my heart.I am trying all means to forget him like No contact ,staying positive .

Last edited by wasi (1/19/2017 3:01 pm)

1/19/2017 6:06 am  #2

Re: My Love

I didn't mean to spread negativity .I know for some of you it may be boring but this is my story .I am still positive and still hoping for the best ..Β 

2/02/2017 7:43 am  #3

Re: My Love

You need to focus on yourself and not this guy. Β Try the 25 day Challenge - it is very positive and uplifting. You need to also think about if you want to be with someone who is so confused themselves - is this what you really want?Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera