Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 12:48 am  #1

I don't know why this's happening!!!

Friends,

I have been reading so many things about so many of you people - some good, some not so good, which I hope will improve for you

But when I read things like you getting signs or things manifesting, I don't understand, why I am not experiencing the same. I understand that I shouldn't be trying too hard. I have been trying to forget things after I visualize them. Still, I am waiting for a thing to happen, when on the other hand there are people who are getting manifestation in only a day or two.

Should I  mediate  more? Or am I not able to send the vibes correctly? I seriously need help, mates!!!

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/19/2017 1:55 am  #2

Re: I don't know why this's happening!!!

Blue wrote:

You are focusing too hard and therefore you have doubts, because you are looking for signs - you subconsciously still believe it is either not working or coming. 

I think you are right. That's specifically what's happening. I think I am concentrating too hard, though I am trying to come out of that mindset. Any way of not thinking of those things so that will work for me?

1/19/2017 2:38 am  #3

meenboy wrote:

Friends,

I have been reading so many things about so many of you people - some good, some not so good, which I hope will improve for you

But when I read things like you getting signs or things manifesting, I don't understand, why I am not experiencing the same. I understand that I shouldn't be trying too hard. I have been trying to forget things after I visualize them. Still, I am waiting for a thing to happen, when on the other hand there are people who are getting manifestation in only a day or two.

Should I  mediate  more? Or am I not able to send the vibes correctly? I seriously need help, mates!!!

Hi meenboy ...
Dont think why why why.
Think positive with trust believe.
The most important is beware of your thoughts.....i know it will be like a detective for mind but yes do it . in starting u will get little bit tired that why to focus every thought? But after doing this regularly u will feel ok with it & thats how u will be with positivity by allowing only positive things ... Dont seek for signs ...signs will seek you automatically.
& even little moment of joy ...thanks to universe from heart & believe it.
& whatever you are manifesting... Believe you have it already & act yourself ...do it again & again & u will get used to be a positive Stone😉

Lots of love to all.

1/19/2017 2:46 am  #4

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

meenboy wrote:

Friends,

Hi meenboy ...
Dont think why why why.
Think positive with trust believe.
The most important is beware of your thoughts.....i know it will be like a detective for mind but yes do it . in starting u will get little bit tired that why to focus every thought? But after doing this regularly u will feel ok with it & thats how u will be with positivity by allowing only positive things ... Dont seek for signs ...signs will seek you automatically.
& even little moment of joy ...thanks to universe from heart & believe it.
& whatever you are manifesting... Believe you have it already & act yourself ...do it again & again & u will get used to be a positive Stone😉

Lots of love to all.

Oh that's really so sweet... rpt.sunnymist!! Why my mind runs towards these things is because I expect the things to happen on a certain day of time, because it had happened at the same time 3 days back or last week, etc. So, I think the same thing will happen. My mind runs to get the feel that history will repeat itself. But it's hard at times!!!

Board footera