Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2017 9:45 pm  #1

Is he resisting?

Hi,
This is my first post here and I could use some help. I have been following Veronica's 25 day challenge and also adding in PW/BWD almost daily for the past 2 weeks. I use Lanie's PW and BWD guided meditation MP3's. Last week, I felt like I was starting to detach and just let go. A few days ago, I tried reverse RS on my own after doing PW(or what my understanding of it was- I experienced it from his point of view while still having him say what I wanted him to). It was so real feeling and intense. I felt so connected to him. I felt like I fully experienced how it felt for him and the thoughts going through his head, even without my prompting. I knew who I was with 100% but at the very end, when I was saying good bye and disconnecting, the face of a guy who has offered me rebound sex popped into my mind. I think that it was due to guilt over giving him false hope when my ego was hurt. Anyway, about 15 minutes later, I got a text from that guy. I told him yesterday that I was absolutely not interested in him and I feel like a weight has been lifted and he is completely out of my thoughts. Early this morning, I couldn't sleep and decided to do the BWD meditation. Since I have done it several times now, I kind of ad lib on top of what she says. I pictured waking him up. He was frustrated and maybe a bit upset and said that he can't stop thinking about me, can't sleep, only desires me, he loves me, etc.  He then basically just acquiesced for me to finish seducing him, almost like in an "okay, let's just do this and get it over with" kind of vibe. He might have even said something like that. He was definitely into it and it was passionate and loving, not just sexual. He said everything I wanted to hear him say easily and didn't want me to leave in the end.

This is the first time that I have felt any kind of frustration or that kind of vibe from him. Does this mean he is resisting? Or that I have reached a breakthrough in my visualization? Should I back off BWD or keep going? Should I do more reverse RS? Thanks for any input!

1/19/2017 1:47 pm  #2

Re: Is he resisting?

Keep visualizing. There's never too much sending too much love

The Universe is your playground.

1/19/2017 2:14 pm  #3

Keep going! Resistance can be natural on the part of the other person, but if this is your ex and you didn't do something totally horrible to them, they're still going to have some residual positive feelings toward you (the degree will vary depending on your situation). Resistance is often a sign that it IS getting through to them and they feel that they have something to actively fight AGAINST, that being their conflicted feelings about you/the situation. If they didn't care, there would be no need for active resistance. 

Their "logic" may be fighting at first, but we're aiming for the heart more so than the head. If it's someone who loved you, it's a short leap for those feelings to begin to tip more in the positive column again. Resistance is a sign of anxiety. Anxiety is indication of movement on their part in my experience with instances like this.

Patience, persistence, confidence, and when  you interact with them, lean toward a logical, reasoned, rational, calm, and relaxed approach. You're already appealing to his FEELINGS with LoA. 

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/19/2017 2:17 pm  #4

Oh Wow. Beautifully said Bella!

1/19/2017 2:24 pm  #5

Thanks, Avaelle! 

In my case, (my love has a history of being hardheaded, stubborn, and rebellious when he feels he needs to be, but I'm rewriting that belief), people don't really rebel if you make them feel there is nothing to rebel AGAINST. So you can pour your genuine joy and love (as long as there's no desperation or feeling of lack in it) into your RS techniques so that your real world interactions with them are able to be more calm, collected, and casual.

That will allow them to feel more relaxed energy from you and put them more at ease. It's working, don't give up on yourself. We're all rooting for you.

- RuPaul

1/19/2017 3:13 pm  #6

BellaLupa wrote:

Keep going! Resistance can be natural on the part of the other person, but if this is your ex and you didn't do something totally horrible to them, they're still going to have some residual positive feelings toward you (the degree will vary depending on your situation). Resistance is often a sign that it IS getting through to them and they feel that they have something to actively fight AGAINST, that being their conflicted feelings about you/the situation. If they didn't care, there would be no need for active resistance. 

Their "logic" may be fighting at first, but we're aiming for the heart more so than the head. If it's someone who loved you, it's a short leap for those feelings to begin to tip more in the positive column again. Resistance is a sign of anxiety. Anxiety is indication of movement on their part in my experience with instances like this.

Patience, persistence, confidence, and when  you interact with them, lean toward a logical, reasoned, rational, calm, and relaxed approach. You're already appealing to his FEELINGS with LoA. 

Thanks for this Bella.  Sorry to hijack and this is probably a stupid question but how do you know if they are resisting your PW/BWD etc? If there are no signs from them, as in my case my love has replied on the few instances I have reached out, he just doesn't initiate contact anymore.  How would I know he's resisting or is him not initiating contact resisting?  I genuinely believed he'd message me a happy birthday today (he's bound to have seen the messages from my friends etc wishing me it on fb) but he's not said a thing.

Hope this makes sense.

1/19/2017 3:16 pm  #7

The honest answer is, you DON'T know for sure, but it doesn't matter. I would not initiate contact anymore. The whole point of RS is to inspire them to action, not the other way around. I'm sensing a lot of anxiety in your questions. Is it possible that you're initiating contact with him out of anxiety? If so, that's counterproductive to your goal. 

You KNOW your RS is working (and if you don't, you SHOULD because it always works if you're visualizing with intent), so there's no reason for you to apply anxiety to the issue. You apply the correct emotional approach, it is already done. It EXISTS, it's just still coming.

- RuPaul

1/19/2017 3:18 pm  #8

I know it can feel so hard. I have to remind myself all the time to keep my eye on the prize and not worry about the "present circumstances", because they don't matter. So focus on making yourself feel as good as you can about him and the future situation because if you do this right, it IS coming. Anxiety is a low-level vibration and will only stagnate the movement. 

- RuPaul

1/19/2017 3:19 pm  #9

daisychain wrote:

BellaLupa wrote:

Thanks for this Bella.  Sorry to hijack and this is probably a stupid question but how do you know if they are resisting your PW/BWD etc? If there are no signs from them, as in my case my love has replied on the few instances I have reached out, he just doesn't initiate contact anymore.  How would I know he's resisting or is him not initiating contact resisting?  I genuinely believed he'd message me a happy birthday today (he's bound to have seen the messages from my friends etc wishing me it on fb) but he's not said a thing.

Hope this makes sense.

He would block you, be a bit rude, push away from you,  not contact you yet. Stuff like that.

1/19/2017 3:27 pm  #10

BellaLupa wrote:

The honest answer is, you DON'T know for sure, but it doesn't matter. I would not initiate contact anymore. The whole point of RS is to inspire them to action, not the other way around. I'm sensing a lot of anxiety in your questions. Is it possible that you're initiating contact with him out of anxiety? If so, that's counterproductive to your goal. 

You KNOW your RS is working (and if you don't, you SHOULD because it always works if you're visualizing with intent), so there's no reason for you to apply anxiety to the issue. You apply the correct emotional approach, it is already done. It EXISTS, it's just still coming.

BellaLupa wrote:

I know it can feel so hard. I have to remind myself all the time to keep my eye on the prize and not worry about the "present circumstances", because they don't matter. So focus on making yourself feel as good as you can about him and the future situation because if you do this right, it IS coming. Anxiety is a low-level vibration and will only stagnate the movement. 

There is anxiety and more so I think with it being my birthday today.  I've been feeling fantastic for ages and had loads of things happen like another ex getting in touch just before christmas and he's still emailing me, also today a guy from the same country as my love messaged me what i'd been visualising my love sending!  It is hard but you are right I need to shift my focus back to ME and back to feeling good about our future.  Thank you

Board footera