Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2017 11:53 am  #1

I m receiving so many signs from UniverseπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Hi Everyone !!
Happy New year to all of u... Thank u so much veronica for your guidance..   I started my 25 days challenge on 7th Nov 2016...its helps me alot.. i started loving my self..whenever i do visualisation meditation.. always see me with him in happy relationship.. In my relationship?he suddenly stop answering my calls and no reply to text my messages.. some time reply like call u later but no call from him... its been four months we didnt talk... but yes after this challenge... suddenly i receive some junk e-mails, friend request, some one want to join me on linked in...with his name only.. in every morning... on some whats app group... in this group hundreds of people..but whenever i see group message.. only similar to his name of person send message to that group.. i read with smile.. from last 4 months no message and no call from him.. i thought he might move on or may b with some one else.. in anxity i send him message on 17th dec 2016... that day i was 100 percent sure he ill reply.. and he replied to message... how r u? I was about to message u today.. i was on cloud 9.. than next day again he message me good morning how r u? I asked him.... did u miss me.. he said I missed u... that momemt i feel same connection..... i asked him u wanna meet,,, he said yes i wanna meet.. and call u in some time... no call again... we wish new year to each other.. and again he sAid wanna meet... will meet soon... its been 15 days again no call no message.. but yes i m 200 percent sure... we ill happily together very soon forever πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•.. And ever... yesterday i got friend request on fb with his name again with diffent person...this time first name middle name and last name is matching... i got my answers from Universe.. this challenge really works...be patient things will be in my favour for good reason...
Thanks u Angels, Universe, Veronica, for all your support and love πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸŒŸπŸŽ‰
Live, Love and Laugh
Kim 😊

Last edited by KimN (1/25/2017 1:24 pm)

1/25/2017 10:26 am  #2

Re: I m receiving so many signs from UniverseπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

That is amazing. 4 months of no contact and he is responsive to you is a great sign in itself!! Forget about all the other signs, he misses you, and wants to meet! THAT is your sign from the universe 

This is when you focus and stay strong! Good luck!

Last edited by Tangueria (1/25/2017 10:27 am)

1/25/2017 1:20 pm  #3

Thank you 😊

1/25/2017 1:47 pm  #4

This is very good news for you. After four months no contact that's awesome. You will meet and it will be FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/27/2017 5:08 am  #5

@honebee Thank u for your wishes and blessings πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š

2/01/2017 8:19 am  #6

Hi Everyone!!
Thank you Universe, Veronica for all your guidance...
Wanted to share one good news with all... I met him on sunday... 29th Jan.  Thz time it was least expected..stars r in my favour πŸ˜ŠπŸ’• the moment he saw me... he hugged me tightly.. That moment was so special.. i didnt discus ne thing about past issues.. i felt like thz 4 months created strong bonding between us.. we spent gud time together.. realllyyyyyyy very happppy Thank u God!!!!!!!!!!

I am continuing my meditation and Visualisation....wish will get married soon.. 😊
Live, Love and Laugh

2/13/2017 9:00 am  #7

Hey!!!
Wanted to share one good news..As we are together..I met him on 29th jan.. this time its  a new relationship.. tomorrow we are going to celebrate our second Valentine Day together..

Thank u sooo much Universe, veronica and to all for ur love and blessings πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸŽ‰

2/13/2017 9:27 am  #8

Congrats kim

2/13/2017 10:09 am  #9

Thank u soo much 😊

2/13/2017 12:56 pm  #10

Β 

Board footera