Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2017 11:29 am  #31

Re: It's starting to happen..,

Tumom wrote:

Debbie wrote:

Hi, Tumom. Which challenge did you use? Was it from Veronica's book? Or the Superman challenge?

Hi Debbie . I was doing Veronica's plus I was doing a 30 day manifestation challenge on YouTube. I was on day 11 of both .

Awww 11 πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
That is almost like a fairytale come true 😍

1/21/2017 12:58 pm  #32

Lj wrote:

Tumom wrote:

Debbie wrote:

Hi, Tumom. Which challenge did you use? Was it from Veronica's book? Or the Superman challenge?

Hi Debbie . I was doing Veronica's plus I was doing a 30 day manifestation challenge on YouTube. I was on day 11 of both .

Awww 11 πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
That is almost like a fairytale come true 😍

Yes it is !!!

1/22/2017 12:47 pm  #33

Just re-read your old post.
Can't believe the same person wrote the two posts
You were so heartbroken and on the point of giving up. And now look at you. It's just so incredible
How is everything?

1/22/2017 12:53 pm  #34

Congratulations tumom you did it !!!!!
I looked again your old post where you told tears bla bla & now look how universe have given you a surprise!!!
Its amazing!!!
I also after 33 days i got msg from my girl & she is talking with little breaks but i know some how things gonna be ok .

Lots of love.

1/22/2017 12:57 pm  #35

Lj wrote:

Just re-read your old post.
Can't believe the same person wrote the two posts
You were so heartbroken and on the point of giving up. And now look at you. It's just so incredible
How is everything?

I'm on a cloud . The first day we texted about 5 hours and it was GREAT !!! He admitted he thought of me often . I haven't talked to him since that day but he said he definitely wants to talk more .
I'm not trying to push it or appear needy so I will allow him to text again. He sent pictures of himself because he grew his hair and got tattoos and said he wants me to keep them so that was a big plus πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.

1/22/2017 1:18 pm  #36

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

I looked again your old post where you told tears bla bla & now look how universe have given you a surprise!!!
Its amazing!!!
I also after 33 days i got msg from my girl & she is talking with little breaks but i know some how things gonna be ok .

Lots of love.

Yes , I've come a long way from that . I decided to stop all the tears and be productive and it paid off . Our conversations were great , no arguments just catching up and joking around . Like nothing ever happened . We haven't spoken in like 4 days but I'm ok with it because I know we will be ok again .
I say to everyone, look where I was and where I am today and don't lose hope . It does work and it WILL work for you as well .

1/22/2017 1:22 pm  #37

Tumom wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Its amazing!!!

Lots of love.

Yes , I've come a long way from that . I decided to stop all the tears and be productive and it paid off . Our conversations were great , no arguments just catching up and joking around . Like nothing ever happened . We haven't spoken in like 4 days but I'm ok with it because I know we will be ok again .
I say to everyone, look where I was and where I am today and don't lose hope . It does work and it WILL work for you as well .

Yes thank you for sending me lights

1/23/2017 10:29 am  #38

Awesome news!

1/23/2017 10:44 am  #39

Severis94 wrote:

Awesome news!

Thank u

Board footera