Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2017 2:32 am  #51

Re: Positive vibes PLEASE [Update! Please help!]

I agree with you, he needs to set his intention straight. But he's done a lot of work, I mean, a good amout of work by sending those gifts which just proves he still loves her. But thats it. No more sending gift and anything else. Now just let there be peace and space lolz....YES IWILL...If someone loves us, and displays that, whats creepy in that? U both were in  relationship, now u arnt....but u still love her so you did what u felt right. But right now I feel the next step will be to just step down, let her take a move. It will unfold in its own time, thiking about it constantly will just push your manifestation away. Talk to her through your subconscious mind and go about  your day. Do not chase her or do anything that makes her feel creepy. Let her get back.I feel she will. 

1/21/2017 8:45 am  #52

@PrettyFlamingo I suppose you're right. Thank you! I'm still trying to figure out how to work on myself. As far as I can tell, I'm content with myself and I love myself, but if I'm not attracting her back yet, and putting so much of my own happiness upon her, there must be something deep down within me I'm not addressing. Some lack in some way about my own self... I just don't know how to pinpoint it because obviously if I think the way I do about myself (very well) then it must be something subconscious or something I'm blind to :/

tessy wrote:

I agree with you, he needs to set his intention straight. But he's done a lot of work, I mean, a good amout of work by sending those gifts which just proves he still loves her. But thats it. No more sending gift and anything else. Now just let there be peace and space lolz....YES IWILL...If someone loves us, and displays that, whats creepy in that? U both were in  relationship, now u arnt....but u still love her so you did what u felt right. But right now I feel the next step will be to just step down, let her take a move. It will unfold in its own time, thiking about it constantly will just push your manifestation away. Talk to her through your subconscious mind and go about  your day. Do not chase her or do anything that makes her feel creepy. Let her get back.I feel she will. 

Of course. I'm not sending any more gifts, not reaching out to her, going blank on social media, etc. I've been doing RS and visualizing when I feel great. I had an amazing session this morning. I just doubt that she'll come back. She seemed VERY over me last time we've spoken. I can't shake that worry that she really has completely moved on and isn't coming back, won't reach out, etc.

Thank you! 

Blue wrote:

I second what tessy said. Take time for you and focus on you for now. She will come around when she is ready. Understand that she is yours and you can very much connect to her subconsciously and spend time with her whenever you choose.

I hope you're right that she'll come around. Thank you. I just need to discover how to focus and better myself because I can't pinpoint that part of me, nor the reason why I shove so much happiness onto her. It must be something subconscious.
I want to stop worrying so much about the outcome. Logically, everything tells me she won't reach out, that she's completely over me, etc. But if this will work in my case (again, I don't know why i'm doubting so much) then I need to stop thinking that way! I need to find a way to convince myself that she still has feelings for me, because I guess, deep down, right now, I just don't believe it, I think? I'm not sure... 

1/23/2017 4:41 am  #53

From what I noticed, I think one of your biggest problems is.    You don't truly believe that you can get her back.       I see you post it sometimes too

You might tell yourself that you're confident or she'll be back, but I think deep down.  You don't feel it's possible.    I think until you get to the point of 100 percent believing you can get her back.  And relaxing.   The same problems will occur

It's normal though, I think everyone for certain things. Have doubts at first that it can happen.    I mean.  There's been things that I've doubted lately, but I've tried to stay away from it, until I was 100 percent confident

Honestly, when it comes to ex's.  What do we have to lose?   To 100 percent believe,   It's not like things can get worse.   I mean, a lot of us don't have contact or anything with them.   So believing can help

I mean, imagine if the falcons go into the super bowl not believing they can beat the pats?     It would be like, why even try?

1/23/2017 8:51 am  #54

Dan2015 wrote:

From what I noticed, I think one of your biggest problems is.    You don't truly believe that you can get her back.       I see you post it sometimes too

You might tell yourself that you're confident or she'll be back, but I think deep down.  You don't feel it's possible.    I think until you get to the point of 100 percent believing you can get her back.  And relaxing.   The same problems will occur

It's normal though, I think everyone for certain things. Have doubts at first that it can happen.    I mean.  There's been things that I've doubted lately, but I've tried to stay away from it, until I was 100 percent confident

Honestly, when it comes to ex's.  What do we have to lose?   To 100 percent believe,   It's not like things can get worse.   I mean, a lot of us don't have contact or anything with them.   So believing can help

I mean, imagine if the falcons go into the super bowl not believing they can beat the pats?     It would be like, why even try?

Yeah maybe I don't. The past few days I've been really struggling with everything so I've tried to kind of be to myself, but yeah. Ha I don't know how to believe she'll be back. Because I guess I really don't believe she will. But all I know is I'd give anything to believe that. I'd give anything for things to be where they were last year, between she and I right now. Kind of in a low space this morning. Just want her here with me, telling me everything I want to hear.

1/23/2017 8:54 am  #55

YesIWILL wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

From what I noticed, I think one of your biggest problems is. You don't truly believe that you can get her back. I see you post it sometimes too

You might tell yourself that you're confident or she'll be back, but I think deep down. You don't feel it's possible. I think until you get to the point of 100 percent believing you can get her back. And relaxing. The same problems will occur

It's normal though, I think everyone for certain things. Have doubts at first that it can happen. I mean. There's been things that I've doubted lately, but I've tried to stay away from it, until I was 100 percent confident

Honestly, when it comes to ex's. What do we have to lose? To 100 percent believe, It's not like things can get worse. I mean, a lot of us don't have contact or anything with them. So believing can help

I mean, imagine if the falcons go into the super bowl not believing they can beat the pats? It would be like, why even try?

Yeah maybe I don't. The past few days I've been really struggling with everything so I've tried to kind of be to myself, but yeah. Ha I don't know how to believe she'll be back. Because I guess I really don't believe she will. But all I know is I'd give anything to believe that. I'd give anything for things to be where they were last year, between she and I right now. Kind of in a low space this morning. Just want her here with me, telling me everything I want to hear.

So how do you get to believing it?  

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/23/2017 9:02 am  #56

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

From what I noticed, I think one of your biggest problems is. You don't truly believe that you can get her back. I see you post it sometimes too

You might tell yourself that you're confident or she'll be back, but I think deep down. You don't feel it's possible. I think until you get to the point of 100 percent believing you can get her back. And relaxing. The same problems will occur

It's normal though, I think everyone for certain things. Have doubts at first that it can happen. I mean. There's been things that I've doubted lately, but I've tried to stay away from it, until I was 100 percent confident

Honestly, when it comes to ex's. What do we have to lose? To 100 percent believe, It's not like things can get worse. I mean, a lot of us don't have contact or anything with them. So believing can help

I mean, imagine if the falcons go into the super bowl not believing they can beat the pats? It would be like, why even try?

So how do you get to believing it?  

I don't know. I've been trying hard to. No matter what small things I manifest my stupid stubborn heart chocks it up to coincidence. Maybe it's just because no matter what anyone tells me, I just can't stop thinking about the things she's said and done to SHOW me just how much she actually does not want me in her life in any way. Haha this is insane. Why can't the universe just say "hey, he REALLY lives this girl and is breaking down, let's give her to em". ****.

1/23/2017 9:04 am  #57

YesIWILL wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

The way that you cracked when the sister made her comments, proves how fragile your self worth is. You need to be kind to yourself, be your own cheerleader, identify your own value, identify what makes you great and fall in love with yourself. 

The Universe is your playground.

1/23/2017 9:42 am  #58

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

The way that you cracked when the sister made her comments, proves how fragile your self worth is. You need to be kind to yourself, be your own cheerleader, identify your own value, identify what makes you great and fall in love with yourself. 

Yeah I'm trying. I know I'm a catch and I know I'm worth it. It's just hearing that from the sister? I don't think it's about my self worth as much as it's about getting told off by one of the few people you considered incredibly close to you. 

just, want my girl back. I want to stop seeing this as impossible. I mean, LoA is the only way I can ever see her coming back after all. If you've been in my shoes, you'd see why using logic, and anything else outside of the LoA... she'd not be back ever. In any way. Damn. 

1/23/2017 10:15 am  #59

Why does it matter so much what her sister thinks?  Is she controlling?  

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/23/2017 10:26 am  #60

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Why does it matter so much what her sister thinks?  Is she controlling?  

I would love the answer to this too.  Normally when someone else's view of us matters so much it's because our own view of us matters very little. Why are you so attached to the sister's opinion?   We all get hurt by other people but the world shouldn't end over it.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera