Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 9:22 am  #21

Re: Positive vibes PLEASE [Update! Please help!]

It'll be fine. Remember we talked about this. 

I thank the universe for everything.

1/19/2017 9:22 am  #22

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

big_blue wrote:

Honestly, the way you've reacted seems to be more than what LOA can do. Maybe seeking professional help is what is best. At this time, I think trying to attract her back may not be in your best mental health interest.

But that's just my opinion.

And we are back on the same old merry go round from the summer, that worried me.  I hope this gets sorted. 

Guys I've calmed down. It's cool.

1/19/2017 9:23 am  #23

zionthecomedian wrote:

It'll be fine. Remember we talked about this. 

Thank you so much I just need to stay positive!! She is coming back

1/19/2017 9:25 am  #24

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

1/19/2017 9:28 am  #25

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

I've kind of calmed down since then. It just created a feeling that the situation  is hopeless for me. But on the bright side, she's still on my facebook friends list. Why she refuses to block or delete me on there, I'll never know. But that seems like a plus. Also, who knows? Maybe she'll look back on the gifts (provided she doesn't throw it away) and realize it was sweet and regain those feelings for me. I hope that happens. I want to be with her. And Veronica says we haev our desires for a reason.

Ok good because the state you were in wasn't helping anything.  So glad to read that you didn't stay in that dark place.  

You don't know what happened, so don't create a scene.   For all you know she could have liked it and her sister is the one that is pissed and didn't like it.

You have self work to do

I certainly hope you're right. Thank you! I need to think positively and stay in that place. I need to trust the universe that she will reach out with love, and want to be with me.

I really hope that nothing bad like a restraining order will come out of this mess. That scares me a lot. .. I need to get out of that way of thinking. I need to look at the positives. She hasn't blocked or removed me on Facebook, and refuses to do so. Someone who wants me out of their life wouldn't do that. Maybe she just needs more space and time to calm down.

After all, I put in a LOT of work into that gift and put a lot of love into it. Anyone would be lucky to receive that as a gift.

Based on this and other posts from today, I think you should stop initiating things with her. Your reaction displayed signs of not being emotionally able to handle any of this. 

Again,  you need to do ALOT of work on yourself.  Even then,  let her come to you. 

The Universe is your playground.

1/19/2017 12:54 pm  #26

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Ok good because the state you were in wasn't helping anything.  So glad to read that you didn't stay in that dark place.  

You don't know what happened, so don't create a scene.   For all you know she could have liked it and her sister is the one that is pissed and didn't like it.

You have self work to do

I certainly hope you're right. Thank you! I need to think positively and stay in that place. I need to trust the universe that she will reach out with love, and want to be with me.

I really hope that nothing bad like a restraining order will come out of this mess. That scares me a lot. .. I need to get out of that way of thinking. I need to look at the positives. She hasn't blocked or removed me on Facebook, and refuses to do so. Someone who wants me out of their life wouldn't do that. Maybe she just needs more space and time to calm down.

After all, I put in a LOT of work into that gift and put a lot of love into it. Anyone would be lucky to receive that as a gift.

Based on this and other posts from today, I think you should stop initiating things with her. Your reaction displayed signs of not being emotionally able to handle any of this. 

Again,  you need to do ALOT of work on yourself.  Even then,  let her come to you. 

You're right. When I sent that I told myself it was the last thing I'd do or say to her. I'm just hoping through space she will reach out to me. I'm still kind of in shock that the sister said that to me... she still didn't remove me from snapchat, nor did either of them remove me from Facebook. I don't get it

1/19/2017 1:03 pm  #27

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

You're right. When I sent that I told myself it was the last thing I'd do or say to her. I'm just hoping through space she will reach out to me. I'm still kind of in shock that the sister said that to me... she still didn't remove me from snapchat, nor did either of them remove me from Facebook. I don't get it

Forget about social media and work on you.

The Universe is your playground.

1/19/2017 1:06 pm  #28

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Forget about social media and work on you.

Yeah you're right.
I'm just trying to get what the sister said out of my head. You know when you do something embarassing and it plays in your head? It's not embarassing, but it's kind of like that feeling. I still can't believe she said that to me. And I spent all of, the rest of my christmas money on all of that stuff too.

I dunno. After this, I have to bring my vibration way up, and increase my faith a lot more. This whole situation just hurts so much, and I can't imagine her ever coming back to me. - How woud the sister know about the stuff unless my girl showed her? - So obviously my girl was creeped out too :/

Eh. 

I need somthing to increase my faith by a **** TON after this event.

1/19/2017 1:08 pm  #29

no offense, but you were thinking negatively about this whole situation... you basically got what you THOUGHT/KNEW would happen

I honestly don't think you were ready for such a big moment     like others have said, it's like you're back to the summer you.. IF you can break THIS easily, then you haven't figured out how to TRULY love yourself

I'm not saying you don't love yourself, but people who get to the point of unconditionally loving themselves, either KNOW the result will be positive or they don't care what happens, because they know that THEY are all they need.

1/19/2017 1:12 pm  #30

Dan2015 wrote:

no offense, but you were thinking negatively about this whole situation... you basically got what you THOUGHT/KNEW would happen

I honestly don't think you were ready for such a big moment     like others have said, it's like you're back to the summer you.. IF you can break THIS easily, then you haven't figured out how to TRULY love yourself

I'm not saying you don't love yourself, but people who get to the point of unconditionally loving themselves, either KNOW the result will be positive or they don't care what happens, because they know that THEY are all they need.

Eh I was also doing a lot of visualization, and feeling positive too. But I was also worried, deep down. 

I guess I wasn't ready - but the fact that I broke "THAT" easily, I don't think it was "THAT" easily. Her sister loved me and would aways come to me for help and be there for me. We were very close, so it's REALLY upsetting and surprising, AND scary to hear her say such things. It's such a massive difference. 

But what I know now is, I NEED to bring my vibe back WAY up, and have to believe more now. Before this happened, I was almost at FULL belief (97% or so) that this would work and I was super happy and I had a very high vibration. I know circumstances don't matter, but I need a way to reconvince myself that I can get her back.

This was just such a massive step back and honestly a huge shock. I'm still very much in shock that someone so close to me (or who used to be so close, I guess, now) would say something SO hurtful.

I really do appreciate the help, thank you so much. And that goes for everyone, than kyou SO much. This has been a HUGE setback, so I hope you all will bear with me while I try my best to regain faith?

Last edited by YesIWILL (1/19/2017 1:13 pm)

Board footera