Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 7:01 am  #11

Re: Positive vibes PLEASE [Update! Please help!]

Guys please help me I don't know what to do!!!

I feel so hopeless now!! There is no way, even if she did come back that her family would ever like me!!

She obviously didn't ******* like it, because she went and told her sister. 

Oh my god I feel like I'm going to throw up!!!!!!!! Please help me, PLEASE

1/19/2017 7:06 am  #12

Guys PLEASE HELP ME. I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop ******* crying. I put so much effort into that gift, spent the rest of my christmas money on it, and I got that message!!

Oh my god I want to die, I'm going to throw up. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

1/19/2017 7:29 am  #13

Someone please help me. Please! PLEASE!

1/19/2017 7:36 am  #14

Please? Somebody? PLEASE help me. Just give me some ******* secret to make things better please!!!!

It hurts because her sister used to look up to me and come to me for advice. We used to be so ******* close, and now look at what she sends me.

I feel like my situation is hopeless. 

PLEASE someone just give me some ******* miracle to get her back and make everything good again!!PPLEASE

1/19/2017 8:53 am  #15

Breathe and relax. Breath and relax.  You went into the situation feeling that they would be offended and angry and they were.

You need to get a handle on yourself, your emotions.

The Universe is your playground.

1/19/2017 8:55 am  #16

Avaelle wrote:

Breathe and relax. Breath and relax.  You went into the situation feeling that they would be offended and angry and they were.

I've kind of calmed down since then. It just created a feeling that the situation  is hopeless for me. But on the bright side, she's still on my facebook friends list. Why she refuses to block or delete me on there, I'll never know. But that seems like a plus. Also, who knows? Maybe she'll look back on the gifts (provided she doesn't throw it away) and realize it was sweet and regain those feelings for me. I hope that happens. I want to be with her. And Veronica says we haev our desires for a reason.

1/19/2017 8:59 am  #17

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I've kind of calmed down since then. It just created a feeling that the situation  is hopeless for me. But on the bright side, she's still on my facebook friends list. Why she refuses to block or delete me on there, I'll never know. But that seems like a plus. Also, who knows? Maybe she'll look back on the gifts (provided she doesn't throw it away) and realize it was sweet and regain those feelings for me. I hope that happens. I want to be with her. And Veronica says we haev our desires for a reason.

Ok good because the state you were in wasn't helping anything.  So glad to read that you didn't stay in that dark place.  

You don't know what happened, so don't create a scene.   For all you know she could have liked it and her sister is the one that is pissed and didn't like it.

You have self work to do

The Universe is your playground.

1/19/2017 9:07 am  #18

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Ok good because the state you were in wasn't helping anything.  So glad to read that you didn't stay in that dark place.  

You don't know what happened, so don't create a scene.   For all you know she could have liked it and her sister is the one that is pissed and didn't like it.

You have self work to do

I certainly hope you're right. Thank you! I need to think positively and stay in that place. I need to trust the universe that she will reach out with love, and want to be with me.

I really hope that nothing bad like a restraining order will come out of this mess. That scares me a lot. .. I need to get out of that way of thinking. I need to look at the positives. She hasn't blocked or removed me on Facebook, and refuses to do so. Someone who wants me out of their life wouldn't do that. Maybe she just needs more space and time to calm down.

After all, I put in a LOT of work into that gift and put a lot of love into it. Anyone would be lucky to receive that as a gift.

1/19/2017 9:11 am  #19

Honestly, the way you've reacted seems to be more than what LOA can do. Maybe seeking professional help is what is best. At this time, I think trying to attract her back may not be in your best mental health interest.

But that's just my opinion.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

1/19/2017 9:19 am  #20

big_blue wrote:

Honestly, the way you've reacted seems to be more than what LOA can do. Maybe seeking professional help is what is best. At this time, I think trying to attract her back may not be in your best mental health interest.

But that's just my opinion.

And we are back on the same old merry go round from the summer, that worried me.  I hope this gets sorted. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera