Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2017 10:18 am  #101

Re: Positive vibes PLEASE [Update! Please help!]

Jesus, I didn't realise he was in hospital because of this situation.Β 

I have dealt with depression for nearly nine years and it is SO SO important to have your mental health. Before anything YesIWILL you need fix the issues within yourself before you get involved with someone in general.

If it has put you in this position then surely you should know its not worth your own health???!!!Β 

I feel very strongly about this subject as people do not pay enough attention to people who suffer with a mental illness (not saying you have one just in general) But you cant ignore it if there is a problem that has put your health at risk.Β 

Please, please, please start focusing on your own mental health before even starting with this LOA.

If you do damage to your mental health there is no going back from there!!! Β 

2/02/2017 10:23 am  #102

Pink flamingo, thank you so much! I'll take your advice already working on getting my own apartment, and finding a job or getting my old one back, and am feeling great! Not focusing on her as much! Still hoping she'll come back though and I know I've still got work to do. I really need to tell you that I really really appreciate the support you've been giving me! It means the world!

And to the last person who posted (I didn't see the name before hitting "reply" and I'm on mobile) I was actually in the hospital for something else... I'd rather not talk about it but yeah! Nothing really related to her

2/02/2017 10:53 am  #103

Oh that's a bit of a relief then. I'd made an assumption there.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/02/2017 11:02 am  #104

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Oh that's a bit of a relief then. I'd made an assumption there.

No that's okay!! Either way, I can tell you care and you're just trying to help me. I really appreciate it thank you

2/02/2017 11:43 am  #105

I think everyone on this forum who has commented has been trying to help you. It may come across differently to you, I suppose you take it as how you read it. This is what the forum is for no one is here to judge or ridicule.Β Sometimes its just frustration and by the posts I have seen, its very up and down with you.
I am sorry you are in hospital for whatever reason and I hope you get better soon. Just make sure to always put your health first as it is the most important.
As for me I can see you are getting enough advice from members so I'd just be repeating what has already been said. Take care of yourself.Β 
Β 

Board footera