Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 11:31 pm  #91

Re: Positive vibes PLEASE [Update! Please help!]

And thank you all for wishing me well. The hospital was rough, didn't have a good time at all, but remained positive throughout all of it! I'm still struggling but am feeling better about my situation

2/01/2017 2:50 am  #92

I wish you well with your recovery which must be the priority.

I read through some of your old posts and you kept reiterating you were scared. Scared of what? Not being in a relationship with this girl? Well you haven't been in a relationship with her for well over a year so to be fair the only way it could be worse is if the restraining order resurfaced or your health totally broke down. Those two issues are in your control.

Focus on that and don't think about her. No can I get her back by Valentine's Day or similar questions. This is not a quick fix.

So the situation can only get better. So long as you leave her alone.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/01/2017 5:45 am  #93

Yesiwill I know your struggle about not having complete faith and finding it hard to believe.
Get a journal and write in it every small thing that happens like if your thinking about someone and you then see them boom there's a manifestation, you fancy a free coffee and a couple of days later you get one,parking spaces,money knocked off a bill,all these are small but definitely manifestations, I find sometimes we get so focused on our desire that we completely shut out everything else and miss all the little things that can build our faith.
If you feel you find it hard to believe then try this and see what happens because it will soon help build your faith, call it that this is your way of testing the universe

2/01/2017 12:55 pm  #94

I'm glad you're doing better.    Even though it wasn't ideal, it seems like being away may have helped you a little

One thing I realized is, for any situation is sometimes it's best to take time away from it, but for situations we are a lot about.  It's hard having time away from it

I don't think I or anyone else, can tell you. How to believe.  I think many of us, may still have some problems believing ourselves.     

For me personally, it took until Christmas time to 100 percent put my belief in loa.   I'm so use to(as I'm sure you are) controlling situations on my own, doing things to make it happen.    So with loa, you basically have to take a step back and know the universe will do what you want it to

I wouldn't say it's an easy thing, but it's really important and necessary.     I realized at some point.  I have to stop getting advice from people(there's only so much we can say)  also stop overloading my brain with information.  Until I actually started to apply it.    It was difficult at first.  But you have to tell yourself that you will do it

I mean.  Can things honestly be worst between the two of you?    Sometimes it's hard to believe until you have no other choice to.    You have to just use the strength you have.  Tell yourself. "I'm gonna believe.  It won't be easy at first, but soon I'll not only believe. But know I'll get what I want"

The funny thing is, people have gotten back in contact with their loves and gotten relationships with them. So randomly too

2/01/2017 6:36 pm  #95

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Hi sunny . you went 10 months of no contact then what results you have got?
I did no contact & she msg me on 33rd day.she said she miss me need my support.
I was happy but after some talking "she said forget me & marry another, forgive me, many good girls now out there, marry someone better& i will be your kid's aunty".
After listening this i was shocked..
& now trying my best to raise my vibration.
From 4 days she didn't read my another msg but yesterday she replied as a friend.
Can you show me a light pls?
Thanks

Yes, I'm currently at 10 months of no contact. I'm honestly very happy we have not been in contact for this long because it has really given me time to learn so much about myself, form my own identity, heal over the past, and grow in love for myself. I would recommend it to anyone. We are still not in contact, but I'll tell you why -- I haven't been doing the work to align myself with the reality where he and I are together. Really, I haven't. I've just been content with focusing on myself and finding more ways in which I can make myself happy. I know I can attract him back any time I want. I still desire to be with him, but it's not my top priority. I'm doing well.

I would say in your situation, focus on yourself. If she doesn't want to talk every day, don't worry about it. Go out and live your life. Think/feel as though you are already in the relationship you want with her, stay in that feeling no matter what, don't worry about what happens in your current reality in the meantime. Nothing can stop her from coming to you if you properly align with the reality where you are with her.

I agree that you should start another thread if you want more responses

2/02/2017 6:46 am  #96

Hello YesIWILL, I don't mean this post to be taken offensively, I am just saying from what I have seen you write from your posts throughout this topic. Stepping away from LOA for a second. 

From what i have read, you say you are content with your life and that you love yourself, yet you are unhappy due to this girl not being with you? You are dependant on her giving you this happiness, which therefore means you are not actually content with your life at all. Otherwise you wouldn't even state how much you want her and imply you cannot live without her. If you were so happy with yourself and your life, you would not be feeling so anxious and doubt so much her returning to you. If you loved yourself you would be confident in the fact you will be okay with or without her. You have put her on this pedestal as if she is this amazing woman (which sometimes we do when we are in love). But you have totally forgetten about yourself, what do you want in your own life? (apart from a relationship with her again), What makes you happy? And if you say that she makes you happy then you are not content in your life, people bring us a dose of happiness, but they are not OUR happiness. You have to find that yourself. I feel like you are trying to listen but I also feel you do not understand the Law of attraction and how it works. 
You sound erratic and all over the place, which is not a place of contentment. I don't mean to sound patronising but I am unsure if you know what it means to love yourself and accept yourself fully.

You'll hate me for saying it, but the only way you can get her back now is if you let it go. Just let go and drop everything. Start getting your life too busy to even think about her. Start having faith in yourself and working on yourself. It has been repeated time and time again, and I don't think you understand the importance of it.

Begging and pleading to the universe will only bring you more things to beg and plead over. Please understand the importance of your own happiness, and this girl does not and will not bring you that type of happiness.

Instead of researching constantly how to get her back I think you need to look inside yourself and see what the real problem is here and start to know yourself a little better. Once you have conquered that, only then you will be able to start moving forward and manifesting.

But until you have done that and understand the concept, you will always be stuck in this horrible place.

Only saying this through personal experience as well.

Hope this helps. Good luck.  

Last edited by Meg2222 (2/02/2017 6:47 am)

2/02/2017 8:19 am  #97

sunny wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

I was happy but after some talking "she said forget me & marry another, forgive me, many good girls now out there, marry someone better& i will be your kid's aunty".
From 4 days she didn't read my another msg but yesterday she replied as a friend.
Thanks

Yes, I'm currently at 10 months of no contact. I'm honestly very happy we have not been in contact for this long because it has really given me time to learn so much about myself, form my own identity, heal over the past, and grow in love for myself. I would recommend it to anyone. We are still not in contact, but I'll tell you why -- I haven't been doing the work to align myself with the reality where he and I are together. Really, I haven't. I've just been content with focusing on myself and finding more ways in which I can make myself happy. I know I can attract him back any time I want. I still desire to be with him, but it's not my top priority. I'm doing well.

I would say in your situation, focus on yourself. If she doesn't want to talk every day, don't worry about it. Go out and live your life. Think/feel as though you are already in the relationship you want with her, stay in that feeling no matter what, don't worry about what happens in your current reality in the meantime. Nothing can stop her from coming to you if you properly align with the reality where you are with her.

Hey sunny thanks first.
Glad to know you are doing NC from 10 months , you are with your own power 🙌.
& about her i don't worry if she don't msg me .
From past two days she didn't msg me & while praying i cried a little not because of her msg didn't come but i was telling to Jesus (photo in my mobile) that it is going to be 2 years & i have not met her in real .
Then i tried to stop myself & was saying no no jesus not because of her msg but as i always dream of meeting her & it passed long time so tear came.

& today's morning at near 4:30 am she messaged me (1 am on her country) & i luckily woke up in two small sound of msg!!!!
She : cute girl(she replied my last msg about my niece).
We talked some then she said me to sleep i said i slept already. Then we talked some ..she said she feel relaxed being here .

😆wow.

She had low bettry . so till mobile turned off we talked normally.
Then slept.
After she slept i did some visualization.
I am happy how jesus God Universe always make me up & been with me.
Soon she will ask me to come .
I will meet soon
Will marry soon 😇

& yes about thread i am doing well now but when any query i will post it sunny.
(🙏for my English)
Thank youu so much for lights
Lots of love & light.

2/02/2017 8:41 am  #98

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

sunny wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Thanks

Hey sunny thanks first.
Glad to know you are doing NC from 10 months , you are with your own power 🙌.
& about her i don't worry if she don't msg me .
From past two days she didn't msg me & while praying i cried a little not because of her msg didn't come but i was telling to Jesus (photo in my mobile) that it is going to be 2 years & i have not met her in real .
Then i tried to stop myself & was saying no no jesus not because of her msg but as i always dream of meeting her & it passed long time so tear came.

& today's morning at near 4:30 am she messaged me (1 am on her country) & i luckily woke up in two small sound of msg!!!!
She : cute girl(she replied my last msg about my niece).
We talked some then she said me to sleep i said i slept already. Then we talked some ..she said she feel relaxed being here .

😆wow.

She had low bettry . so till mobile turned off we talked normally.
Then slept.
After she slept i did some visualization.
I am happy how jesus God Universe always make me up & been with me.
Soon she will ask me to come .
I will meet soon
Will marry soon 😇

& yes about thread i am doing well now but when any query i will post it sunny.
(🙏for my English)
Thank youu so much for lights
Lots of love & light.

As we've said, copy and paste this into another separate thread because a) it is jumping in someone else's thread and b) your posts will get lost. 

2/02/2017 8:44 am  #99

How to copy paste from mobile?

2/02/2017 8:49 am  #100

Back to the original debate.

Meg, you are 100% correct.  It's terrifying that this situation, a relationship break up that is not even recent and therefore the sharp edge should have gone, can land someone in hospital.

There is absolutely nothing for it but for him to concentrate on his own life without her. For a substantial amount of time, too.  I noticed he was posting that someone in the hospital had the same name and saw it as a sign.  It could well be a sign.  A sign to let it lie for a good period of time.

I would say he needs to give all of it a rest - any visualising of her and him together, scripting etc, included.  I'd focus on visualising and scripting a life without her.  That doesn't mean that down the line, months, he can't start again from that when he is in a better place WITHOUT HER and then she could actually see that.

Hopefully she will keep the presents he sent and rethink things, but to be fair, in the state this poor guy is in, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with him.  I really can't blame her.  He needs to be in a better place himself and he really needs to get it.  I remember being in a situation with a guy who sent me presents, phoned all the time, made up lies for attention even, that his mother was dying of cancer, anything to get me to be with him. He kept telling me he was "going nuts", showed up at my university and caused mayhem in my life.  Admittedly I didn't handle it very well. I didn't want to be with him at all and that didn't ever change, but then I never had been in a relationship with him, but years later we are now friends, and he is married with kids.  Perfect ending for me. But the point is that grovelling, crying, all that is horrendously offputting and it personally made me ill. 

If he feels they could be together in the future, and that is surely possible, HE needs to change, and change radically.

I notice he also keeps asking how he can have faith that she can come back to him.  I think this cooling off period of MONTHS would help with that.  You don't know what can happen in that time to change, but I would guess that with a lot of time and space, not contacting her, deliberately choosing other things to focus on, would change his viewpoint.  

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (2/02/2017 8:58 am)

Board footera