Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2017 11:42 am  #1

Positive vibes PLEASE [Update! Please help!]

So...

For Christmas, I made my girl a CD (with tracks we've listened to together, so its got sentimental value, as well as a song I wrote and recorded and played for her), and wrote a long letter about how I feel about her, saying some really, really sweet things, and also saying how I can't imagine a life without her and that I hope we can give this relationship another go. But mostly just the reasons I love her and how she makes me smile, etc. Really heartfelt stuff... And I glued a picture from a photobooth thing of us, that we took together. My last one.Β I also bought her a pink stuffed bear for Valentines Day, and a Jim Croce CD (inside joke between us), and got her a Valentines day card, as well as an Archie comic, because she likes Archie.... I also got her a fake rose, (so it won't die) as well as her favorite tic-tacs, which also have sentimental value due to some time we spent together. Long story.Β I just put it through the mail for UPS and it should reach her house on Thursday. I didn't write my name on it, but I'm scared that she'd be offended... I really hope that she won't get angry with me... I hope she'll see it, find it sweet, and have those feelings for me reignite. I really really hope she'll find it sweet and have those feelings show up again. I'm kind of scared, but yeah. I know it may not have been the best idea, but I'm just worrying...Β 

in the "current reality..." well you all know my story. So... ****?
I'm just asking for positive vibes sent my way? And maybe if you guys could also visualize her recieving it and smiling, loving it, remembering fond memories of us? Help me manifest a good outcome of this? It was kind of an impulse move.

Thank you so much

Last edited by YesIWILL (1/19/2017 7:52 am)

1/17/2017 2:59 pm  #2

Re: Positive vibes PLEASE [Update! Please help!]

Don't be scared.Β  That's a really sweet and thoughtful gift.Β  I'd be honored to receive that.

The Universe is your playground.

1/17/2017 3:25 pm  #3

Avaelle wrote:

Don't be scared.Β  That's a really sweet and thoughtful gift.Β  I'd be honored to receive that.

Well, she's probably annoyed at me still and wants me out of her life in the current reality (working on affirming otherwise!) but thank you so much!

I really hope she sees it that way!! Who knows? Maybe it'll even spark some feelings within her

1/18/2017 1:32 am  #4

If someone gets upset to recieve such lovely "loved" stuffs,,,,then what can make her happy i DONT KNOW....Ur gesture is sooooooooooo sweeeet!!!!! It will melt her....the universe tell us to take "Inspired actions" so be it....you love her and you have send her so much love with the things u bought...I mean a song collection is like....wow!!!! Wish my love would hve done that for me lolzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! Listen, bying all these things and sending them to her- DID THIS MAKE U HAPPY???? If so, just beam in that happines....let this be "THAT VERY FEELING" that u need, DONT EVEN THINK WHAT SHE WILL THINK.....thats not your agenda, your aim was to make her happy with all these gifs and she will be happy. Stop worrying and waiting for a reaction. Forget about it. Let her reach out. Do not EXPECT anything. You did your best and just be happy now. Many people dont get this chance of giving such lovely stuffs to the people they love, u got a chance, be happy!!!!

1/18/2017 4:35 am  #5

Just woke up, somehow. Need to go back to sleep, but, I just wanted to say thank you

I really hope it'll make her feel something. Right now she hates me and wants me out of her life, and I guess it's scared she may see this as harassment. But either way, I'm trying to stay positive and hope that this ignites some feeling in her that apparently she lost for me.

Please send positive vibes! just a little scared hahahahahaha!

1/18/2017 1:00 pm  #6

Just bumping this for more positive thoughts, as she'd get the package tomorrow

1/18/2017 1:17 pm  #7

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Well, she's probably annoyed at me still and wants me out of her life in the current reality (working on affirming otherwise!) but thank you so much!

I really hope she sees it that way!! Who knows? Maybe it'll even spark some feelings within her

If you want desirable results,Β  a start would be to stop thinking like this.Β  Multiple women on this forum have stated how pleased they would be.Β  Take that from us and picture her being pleased and flustered.Β 

The Universe is your playground.

1/18/2017 1:52 pm  #8

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

If you want desirable results,Β  a start would be to stop thinking like this.Β  Multiple women on this forum have stated how pleased they would be.Β  Take that from us and picture her being pleased and flustered.Β 

Very very awesome idea thank you just a tad nervous, as she's always been very stubborn and not very emotionally in-tune, but you are right! Thank you so much

1/19/2017 3:57 am  #9

Let us know how it goes. But don't contact her to ask if she got the parcel

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/19/2017 6:58 am  #10

I guess she got it because her sister contacted me this morning with the following message:

"You are such a ******* creep. Stay the **** away from any and every person in my family. Ge tthat in your ******* head"

I don't know what to ******* do.
Β 

Last edited by YesIWILL (1/19/2017 6:58 am)

Board footera