Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2017 12:39 am  #1

Some pretty crazy synchronicities this week

1.I recently found Veronica on YouTube about a week ago and she has been saving my life ever since I stumbled across her while trying to find ways to get through this breakup. Anytime I am feeling sad or panicky I just watch some of her videos and feel instantly better. I have watched all of her videos and downloaded and read her e-book tonight and laughed out loud when I read the example of the successful reconciliation story Kate Middleton because I went hiking with some girlfriends on Saturday and one of them recounted this exact reconciliation to me. I don't recall ever hearing about her and Prince William's breakup before now and if I did I forgot about it. My friend even prefaced it by saying "maybe this is a bad example but..". Ha!

2. I went to see Lala Land with a friend as an escape but it actually ended up being kind of bittersweet because even though I loved the movie, it hit so close to home because (no big spoilers ) but my ex is a touring musician and I'm in the film industry and so are Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone's characters and there is also this enchanting scene in Griffith Observatory that made me weep. My ex and I had just taken this magical trip to California in September and went to the Observatory for the first time together and it's one of my favorite memories we shared together. That movie is also majorly influenced by the Law of Attraction.

3. An out of town friend mailed me a sweet care package that had an enamel pin that says "I'm ok" and a greeting card that says mountain of gratitude on it and there was a little card that came with it that said "carry these with you to help build relationships" and had illustration of rose quartz on them. I happened to have rose quartz in my pocket at that very moment that was given to me by another friend when I was going through another breakup.

4. Another one happened tonight because I have been feeling physically and emotionally blocked when trying to get into the energy of being ready to receive my manifestation of getting my ex back. I just either feel sad or just don't really feel anything...I guess numb would be a good word for it. I felt like an energy healing session would do me some good and reached out to my old neighbor who has done a reiki session on me before (for free). I was wondering how I would pay for it since I am in the process of finding a job and I have to pay a $300 following too close ticket tomorrow from when I totaled my parents car I was borrowing (I know, 2016 really wreaked havoc on me). I took a shower & literally vocalized something about the possibility of her offering me a session for free.  I happened to also be texting with her former roommate about something unrelated, and mentioned I had reached out to this other girl about a session. She said that the both of them were hosting an energy healer who was coming in town for the women's March on Friday evening and would I like to be their guest for a session. WHOA, RIGHT? Thank you universe and thank you Veronica for teaching me how to ask for what I want.

Last edited by LadyK (1/17/2017 12:41 am)

Board footera