Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2017 10:00 am  #1

Get someone to text you ...

I've been trying this for sometime now ( months) and it's just working . Not giving up just means I need to focus more on me and the need to "clutch " the situation.
I've tried texting first and got ignored ignored ignored . So as I was listening to Veronica she suggested texting yourself as if it was coming from him.
Going through my phone I saw text conversations from him in the past . I call them the " happy text" and I've also put them on my vision board .
Anyway , what I've done is take those text which he himself texted me , and forward them to myself .
So in the morning , I'll forward his good morning text to me .
It empowers me and I really get excited because it really did come from him .
Any feed back on this ? Sugguestions? Yay or Nay ?
Thank you πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

1/17/2017 10:12 am  #2

Re: Get someone to text you ...

It's great, I do it too with success!!

1/17/2017 10:20 am  #3

Julie wrote:

Thank you for answering Julie . I was hoping someone would . I haven't had any success yet . Can you explain how you've done it and what success you've had ? Thank you .

1/17/2017 10:58 am  #4

Tumom wrote:

Julie wrote:

Thank you for answering Julie . I was hoping someone would . I haven't had any success yet . Can you explain how you've done it and what success you've had ? Thank you .

I too would like to know the "success story" behind Julie. Can you elaborate for us all?? Thanks!

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/17/2017 7:43 pm  #5

Um... I just tried that thing where you schedule a text "from the person" to come to you.
I scheduled it to come in a couple of days when I've forgotten about scheduling this. About 20 minutes later, my phone indicates that I've gotten a text.

I look.Β 

There is no new text on my phone. I even restarted my phone just in case.

I'm actually kind of freaked out right now.

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/18/2017 1:26 pm  #6

BellaLupa wrote:

Um... I just tried that thing where you schedule a text "from the person" to come to you.
I scheduled it to come in a couple of days when I've forgotten about scheduling this. About 20 minutes later, my phone indicates that I've gotten a text.

I look.Β 

There is no new text on my phone. I even restarted my phone just in case.

I'm actually kind of freaked out right now.

That's really sad to hear. So, you mean you're still trying to manifest the text? Would be indeed curious to know more from you in the coming days

Hopeful for you Fingers crossed!!!

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/18/2017 1:33 pm  #7

I don't see it as sad at all, actually. I see as one of many little bizarre signs and synchronicities that I've been experiencing (and mentioning on this board) since I started this process and it made me laugh. It's coming at just the right time.

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/18/2017 1:39 pm  #8

BellaLupa wrote:

I don't see it as sad at all, actually. I see as one of many little bizarre signs and synchronicities that I've been experiencing (and mentioning on this board) since I started this process and it made me laugh. It's coming at just the right time.

I didn't take it as anything to be sad about either.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera