Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2017 3:08 pm  #11

Re: Never give up

This was truly inspiring to me. I have been using LOA for about a year now. I have all these desires and it took a while before I felt like they were mine and I shouldnt feel guilty for having them. I joined this forum so I can give positive vibes to those who aspire to manifest their desires as well and to also learn from others through reading posts.

I am because I think I am

1/17/2017 11:00 am  #12

Just what I needed today. I agree the positive posts really help me when I'm feeling a little doubtful... please keep them coming!

1/28/2017 9:28 am  #13

I have a question: 
So we attract what we feel/think of. People, circumstances, events and so on. 
And by sending out alot of positive energy and love, We attract positive energy and love. 
We can even attract positive outcome from people we meet, or from friends/familey/(insert title here).
But We can not "control" others vibrational signal (they have to be on the same signal, to receive). 
And yet again We can (to a certain distance)??  I know, I pretty much anwser my own question, but I ask because I need some closure on this. I have been sending alot of positive energy (and really feeling it to the bone). 
But yestoday I had a "not so pleasant" situation, with a close friende of mine, which I DID NOT SEE come...
So right now I try to understand what went "Wrong".

Last edited by Major Tom (1/28/2017 9:34 am)

1/28/2017 9:52 am  #14

Tom, a week or so ago I had the impulse to connect with a guy from a long time ago. A crush if you like. Didn't have a clue what to do.

Though I used visualization. I've not been a fan of it before and tended to daydream rather than purposely visualize.

A week later I've been in contact with first one person and then another who have filled me in on where he is and what he's doing, I have his number and Facebook details and now have the means to get in touch.

This is someone who went off the radar and all the connections I made were flukes I'd never have found before. It was almost inspired how I came across them and as an aside there have been other elements, for example I love cats and one of them is a cat portrait painter.

Just need to get to the right frame of mind for that, and I'll know when that is.

Should everything be this simple?

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (1/28/2017 9:56 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/28/2017 12:50 pm  #15

Thank you for this beautiful post 💖💖💖 faith is all!!!

1/29/2017 8:45 am  #16

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Tom, a week or so ago I had the impulse to connect with a guy from a long time ago. A crush if you like. Didn't have a clue what to do.

Though I used visualization. I've not been a fan of it before and tended to daydream rather than purposely visualize.

A week later I've been in contact with first one person and then another who have filled me in on where he is and what he's doing, I have his number and Facebook details and now have the means to get in touch.

This is someone who went off the radar and all the connections I made were flukes I'd never have found before. It was almost inspired how I came across them and as an aside there have been other elements, for example I love cats and one of them is a cat portrait painter.

Just need to get to the right frame of mind for that, and I'll know when that is.

Should everything be this simple?

I believe that I know what You are saying: Giving it little to no attention, and miracles will occur. (right?)
But I just find it hard to find a standpoint, when there is so many opinions and perspectives, when it comes to LOA.
I know that, in the end it's what You believe, and what works best for You. 
I think, We can all agree on, that going on a feeling rampage is amazing. I do it alot, and I feel amazing. 
But it has come to my attention, that when I give it very little to no attention, that's what usually vibrate into my life. 
And THAT'S what I find difficult to understand/work with (if it makes sense). And I believe Im not the only one on this forum, having this "problem" (Maby thas why, alot of people here, vibrates on a low signal?).

Last edited by Major Tom (1/29/2017 8:52 am)

Board footera