Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/13/2017 4:40 pm  #1

Never give up

I can't help feeling that there's been some negative emotions on here recently.

A lot of comments I've seen and messages I've received from people saying they feel like giving up and it's not working for them.

Truth is loa is always working for everyone.

It doesn't matter how difficult things may seem now but your desires are going to manifest so don't give up.

Don't lose hope.

Don't feel because you have not yet seen results that it can't be done because it absolutely can be done and it will. Trust me.

The second you get a desire, the universe goes to work in helping you manifest it.
Just because you can see results with your eyes, doesn't mean results aren't happening.

Patience is key.

I hope this helps.
Never give up on the desires you have. You have them for a reason.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

1/13/2017 5:37 pm  #2

Re: Never give up

Blue wrote:

Good things take time and Rome wasn't built in a day, the same with our desires. The universe needs time to plan things out perfectly, remaining faithful and patient is all you need.

Β 
Correct

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

1/13/2017 8:45 pm  #3

Thank you so much for this post! I too have been struggling in this same vibe the last few days...Reading the recent successes of you, Little Red Robbin and others-this week have really worked to inspire me when the feelings were trying to tell me to just give up. Go on. Etc. i know what I want. Desire. And seeing the post and inspirationals push me to keep going. Get back on the train. I Love the success stories, motivational words, videos etc. thank you thank you thank you! ☺️

"I am receiving now. I am receiving all good things in my life NOW."

1/13/2017 11:47 pm  #4

Thank you so much jensherratt for this.

Love u universe.

1/14/2017 5:04 am  #5

Thank you for this. Yeah I have  been seeing this as well and sometimes I will admit it bothers me. I enjoy reading success , inspirational, and uplifting stories. I know everyone gets down at times, but for me I come here for help and guidance to help me stay uplifted and positive. So thanks for your post.

1/14/2017 7:14 am  #6

How can i stop myself from being impatient?? xxx

1/14/2017 11:19 am  #7

jensherratt wrote:

I can't help feeling that there's been some negative emotions on here recently.

A lot of comments I've seen and messages I've received from people saying they feel like giving up and it's not working for them.

Truth is loa is always working for everyone.

It doesn't matter how difficult things may seem now but your desires are going to manifest so don't give up.

Don't lose hope.

Don't feel because you have not yet seen results that it can't be done because it absolutely can be done and it will. Trust me.

The second you get a desire, the universe goes to work in helping you manifest it.
Just because you can see results with your eyes, doesn't mean results aren't happening.

Patience is key.

I hope this helps.
Never give up on the desires you have. You have them for a reason.

Hi I am a lurker here. Don't want to post just to be able to send PM. Can I email you or something, I need some advice. Thank you.

Last edited by lizbenn (1/14/2017 11:23 am)

1/14/2017 3:15 pm  #8

haha, can't respond to your PM either, it won't let me!

1/14/2017 3:15 pm  #9

well, i guess this counts as post 3Β 

1/14/2017 5:23 pm  #10

Thanks for this

Board footera