Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/13/2017 12:53 pm  #1

IT WORKED!

Dear everyone,
I want to tell u guys that LOA works! My boyfriend and I are on speaking terms again after almost 2 months of silence! The last time he texted me was Nov.24 and it wasn't good. I'm on the net browsing minding my business and I hear my phone vibrating. I was expecting it to be my good girlfriend, but to my surprise my boyfriend texted me at 12:12pm (go figure) saying "Hey what's up?" Β I felt soooo good because I kept the faith and always believed in him even when my friends told me dat he may be cheating on me and to move on I refused! To be honest I didn't respond to his text as of yet should I respond or should wait a while? Β He is my twin flame I know his heart and I know he would never betray me because our love is too deep and too strong to break! I thank the Universe for looking out for me.Thank you Veronica for your inspirational videos and instructions in your ebook. You can have it all believe me! Just focus of yourself and let go. I know it would hurt but the more you do this it will come naturally. Also, think positive even in stressful situations. By the way, today is day 12 of my 25 day challenge and I will continue finishing the challenge and enjoying every minute. I will update as we communicate a bit more.

1/13/2017 1:09 pm  #2

Re: IT WORKED!

So happy for you. You should respond and be sweet and upbeat. Things will keep getting better for you and keep doing to challenge. Loved your story

1/13/2017 1:13 pm  #3

I'd respond.Β  Just as I would one of my girlfriends.Β  I wouldn't overthink or plan and plot out the contact.

The Universe is your playground.

1/13/2017 1:20 pm  #4

Congrats that is so Awesome!!!

1/13/2017 1:32 pm  #5

Aw. So glad to hear that. Happy for you
Keeping my faith intact.

1/13/2017 1:45 pm  #6

Yay!!! This shows me anything can happen!!!

I believe so much that the person i am manifesting will be back due to stories like this!

I can feel your excitment!

Oddly enough, that is the last day i have receievd a message too! Maybe a sign. ;)

Just take things as they come, and talk to him like your best friend, but let him lead, as you are manifesting your desires.

1/23/2017 11:52 am  #7

How is this going?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/23/2017 4:35 pm  #8

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/24/2017 2:16 pm  #9

Thank you to everyone! So I responded 4 days later and said this, "Hey what's up? Β Thank u for ur text da other day I hope u are well. I've been busy, we'll have to get together soon. Have a good night love!" After that no response. I continue to get signs two of the most important ones is dat one, my bf's mother texted out of the blue to check up on me. She NEVER texts to check up on me ever unless I text first or if she wants to know where her son is. And a guy who broke my heart on Valentines Day because he styll had feelings about an ex 5 years ago added me on FB and I refused to add him. Then Sunday he msg me and I refused to reply. Then last night my friend persuaded to respond although I was hurt by his actions so I msg him and today we had a good conversation about being different ppl from our past, he apologized again for what he did to me, I expressed my feelings and we ended up having a nice convo. I styll want my bf but I'm also realizing what I want in my relationship and the few things he has done I don't like anymore. I desire change, I'm at an age where I want a family, respect, and stability and he is at the same stage dat he's in when I met him 4 years ago. Nonetheless I will stay positive and hope that he shows true growth otherwise I will have to move on even if he is my soulmate...

Last edited by Eshabee (1/24/2017 2:17 pm)

2/05/2017 3:53 pm  #10

Another update guys...
Unfortunately I'm at a space where I have no sex drive and I strongly want to be in a relationship where I'm not ignored or feeling alone. I'm tired of being in last place when I give my all. I decided that I will end my 3 1/2 yr relationship within the next few days. Last night I sent him a text msg praising how great of a person he is and dat if he needs me I'm here and dat I believe in him blah blah blah and no response. If I choose to be in another relationship, I want to be with someone who has money and will put me first. Don't get me wrong my bf is a great guy, but no phone calls and only 2 vague texts in 4 months is not acceptable in my book. I feel dat my bf is my soulmate, but he needs to do better so I don't know how this will play out overtime. I guess the law of attraction didn't make him call me or open up to me no matter how hard I tried. I'll styll stay positive and have hope for great things in life.

Board footera