Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2017 4:27 am  #1

Tears - Good or bad?

So, I have this question.
Sometimes I get tears running Down my cheeks when I think about my girl.
It's not because I'm sad og depressed, but because I love her and she makes me smile. They are tears of joy.
Often they come when I think about our life together. Fx Me singing to her, us dancing at our wedding or when she gives birth to our baby.
But my question is, does these tears mean that I'm still too attached to my girl and it will set me back, or are they positive tears full of heart energy?

1/11/2017 6:51 am  #2

Re: Tears - Good or bad?

If they are tears of joy then that's ok

1/11/2017 8:06 am  #3

In order for me to cry happy tears, I have to be extremely, irrevocably happy. I've happy cried during visualizing before and I think that its a great way to show emotions and tap into a really high vibration.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

1/11/2017 8:58 am  #4

Thank you for your replies

I just read this on another website somebody wrote about Esther Hicks, and wasn't quite sure about what it meant.

"She says that if we are crying for any reason, we are not in the vortex, and the reason we cry when something feels really good is because we aren’t used to feeling good for an extended period of time. Β With practicing gradually changing our vibrations, we can change to experience and notice more good in our every day lives, and the moments that would give us tears will give us more pure joy instead, and we’ll get used to living from that purer state. Β I suppose I should be asking to manifest overflowing good feelings, so that I can share them with others, rather than observe life."

1/11/2017 12:43 pm  #5

( curiosity) if they are tears of sadness? what would happen in that case?

1/11/2017 12:45 pm  #6

smilewithmaria wrote:

( curiosity) if they are tears of sadness? what would happen in that case?

You'd be ignored about by your subject, put off or cut off etc or anything that would make you sadder.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera