Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2017 5:25 pm  #1

Soo happy!

Hello!

While i heard about the Law of attraction a year ago, though it wasn't until this past week that I fully embraced it. My goal is to get back my ex who is the love of my life. I started out depressed,hopeless, suicidal etc.. however things are already changing. I had contacted my ex and things had seemed hopeless but after I started listening to Veronica's videos I've gotten texts from my ex, and even phone calls. While they arent exactly what I want him to say they are still messages and Ive noticed that I get them when I'm not waiting around for them.And then today I got an amazing job offer I wasn't expecting, I had thought noone would hire me. And I just have this feeling of calmness and happiness. When setting out I didn't realize I was almost embracing a lifestyle change and not just a way to get my ex back

β€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

1/11/2017 9:41 am  #2

Re: Soo happy!

I'm happy for you!

The Universe is your playground.

1/11/2017 11:14 am  #3

Kiba101 wrote:

Hello!

While i heard about the Law of attraction a year ago, though it wasn't until this past week that I fully embraced it. My goal is to get back my ex who is the love of my life. I started out depressed,hopeless, suicidal etc.. however things are already changing. I had contacted my ex and things had seemed hopeless but after I started listening to Veronica's videos I've gotten texts from my ex, and even phone calls. While they arent exactly what I want him to say they are still messages and Ive noticed that I get them when I'm not waiting around for them.And then today I got an amazing job offer I wasn't expecting, I had thought noone would hire me. And I just have this feeling of calmness and happiness. When setting out I didn't realize I was almost embracing a lifestyle change and not just a way to get my ex back

Its such a cool story to read. I am really impressed, I mean I feel very inspired to read stuff like this. It gives me more energy to continue doing what I am.
Β God bless!

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/11/2017 2:30 pm  #4

meenboy wrote:

Kiba101 wrote:

Hello!

Its such a cool story to read. I am really impressed, I mean I feel very inspired to read stuff like this. It gives me more energy to continue doing what I am.
Β God bless!

Very inspiring . I know LOA works , I've experienced getting this person back before using it .
I've also experienced the flip side . Hearing these types gives my the push to keep going .
Thank you

Board footera