Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2017 3:33 am  #1

What kind of visualization do I use?

Hello all friends,

I am a married guy for the past 10 years. From the past six months, I have come in contact with a lady who works along with me and is kind of my subordinate, who is 10 years younger to me. Since she came in my life, it has been kind of beautiful. It's not that it wasn't before. The relationshipΒ got off to a bright start. In less than 2 months we even met. It has been 4 months since then.
Meeting or not, that's not an issue. But I don't know why I am getting so attracted to her. I know this kinda wrong, but at times, I feel I won't exploit her in any way, so what's wrong in RS. And I honestly don't want to take undue advantage of her. It's only that I can't get her out of my mind.
I can't even ignore her as we have to work together in any case. Life's been difficult for the past month or so, since when I started having strong feelings of being with her and spending time. I just want to hang out with her. But then this means I am falling for her. I don't want to hurt her feelings as she respects me a lot and I don't want to lose that respect. She might be getting married soon. That's also okay for me. I just want to be myself. But whenever I open my inbox or mobile she flashes and it's hard to become normal again.
What kind of visualization should I use? Should I continue the RS that I have been doing or what..... Please help me in handling this situation.
Thanks
Β 

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/10/2017 4:28 am  #2

Re: What kind of visualization do I use?

RS is a form of visualation but it's sending love and sexual emotions, whereas you can visualise being with someone without sexual emotions, visualise going out on dates

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

1/10/2017 4:35 am  #3

Re: What kind of visualization do I use?

jensherratt wrote:

RS is a form of visualisation but it's sending love and sexual emotions, whereas you can visualize being with someone without sexual emotions, visualize going out on dates

That's possible? I am in two minds. On one hand, there's my wife and family and on the other, it's this lady. I can be happy enough with only dating kind of things. But the memories are very hard to shoo off. I am really in a big fix.

Feeling hopeful for no reason

Board footera