Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2017 7:51 pm  #81

Re: How I got my guy back

sillyromantic wrote:

Amyh24 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

What are these? Subliminals?

They are sound waves that are set to certain frequencies that activate your brain. I guess is a good way to explain it. Some do have subliminal messages. Google it. Pretty interesting.

Try this one too. A lot of people in the comment section said it worked for them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL1dqXOrkfw&t=1488s
Β 

Thank you. That was one of the first ones I started listening to. I also made my own MP3 of affirmations, intentions about my POI and his love for me.  All said as if and in the now

9/15/2017 9:03 pm  #82

Amyh24 wrote:

whitebutterflies11 wrote:

Amyh24 wrote:

I was that way a few weeks ago. I started doing a lot of self love and letting go binaurals and meditations on YouTube. They really seemed to have helped.

I've never heard of binaurals. Do you have specific ones that worked best for you? And when you used them did you just relax your mind? You don't have to visualize, right?

I usually search YouTube and adjust the filter for view counts and watch the most popular. You can find ones to raise vibrational energy, release resistance or Let Go.

Thanks Amy! I'll definitely check these out this weekend! I am excited to be doing my 25 day challenge. Β I never finished it before, so I started over today. It's exciting to do the different activities throughout the day! So hopefully these will help too!

2/20/2018 10:21 am  #83

Thank you i really needed that this morning

3/10/2018 8:09 am  #84

Your post was very inspirational! But what if your ex/specific person made it clear in the beginning it was over? Or there is absolutely no signs they are interested? It’s been 6-7 months and my SP is still cold as ice . If and when I do see him, we look at each other but he ignores me. Nothing is changing. How do you keep your beliefs?

3/12/2018 12:56 pm  #85

Thank you so much for this inspiration, it is much needed.  I've been working on this for a few months and just started the 25 day challenge, I'm in day 4. I whole heartedly believe we belong together and he will come back to me. I'm not letting anything deter me from my goal of being with the love of my life. Although I don't know what your abbreviations meant I am going to continue to believe and work on me.  If you have any other inspirational advice I would love to hear it or ideas of good visualizations. I am going to start the scripting part today. Thank you again!

3/16/2018 7:26 pm  #86

congratulations, it is so inapiring. bur i do have a question, what is RS and PW and bwdm pardon my ignorance. lolΒ 

thanks in adnvance

3/16/2018 11:57 pm  #87

rs remote seduction, pw pussy whip, mhbd make him burn with desire, the last 2 are books and mp3 'meditations' by Lanie Stevens.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/23/2018 3:14 am  #88

This is one of my fav post I used to read many times. Thanks for sharing love.

3/23/2018 1:06 pm  #89

I did RSΒ  PW and bwd.

Excuse me i am new. What does this mean?

7/05/2018 4:01 am  #90

I love you story. It gave me so many awesone tips :-)

Board footera