Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2017 11:51 am  #71

Re: How I got my guy back

Do you think I need to continuously do all the techniques in order for the Universe to deliver? I set my intention. Have done lots of techniques for a month or so now. I just feel like it's keeping me attached.

Thoughts?

9/13/2017 8:00 pm  #72

This was a good read. Thanks!

9/13/2017 9:28 pm  #73

whitebutterflies11 wrote:

Do you think I need to continuously do all the techniques in order for the Universe to deliver? I set my intention. Have done lots of techniques for a month or so now. I just feel like it's keeping me attached.

Thoughts?

You can set your intention and let it go. Focus on you. Make yourself happy.

9/14/2017 3:59 pm  #74

Amyh24 wrote:

Thoughts?

Thanks for your response, Amy. I like doing visualizations, however lately I feel so nervous that I don't have physical proof that it's working. I am trying SO hard to let go and just live my life as is. It's a struggle....

9/14/2017 5:58 pm  #75

Amyh24 wrote:

Thoughts?

Thanks for your response, Amy. I like doing visualizations, however lately I feel so nervous that I don't have physical proof that it's working. I am trying SO hard to let go and just live my life as is. It's a struggle....

I was that way a few weeks ago. I started doing a lot of self love and letting go binaurals and meditations on YouTube. They really seemed to have helped.

Last edited by Amyh24 (9/14/2017 5:59 pm)

9/14/2017 9:32 pm  #76

Amyh24 wrote:

Amyh24 wrote:

I was that way a few weeks ago. I started doing a lot of self love and letting go binaurals and meditations on YouTube. They really seemed to have helped.

I've never heard of binaurals. Do you have specific ones that worked best for you? And when you used them did you just relax your mind? You don't have to visualize, right?

9/15/2017 5:27 am  #77

Amyh24 wrote:

I've never heard of binaurals. Do you have specific ones that worked best for you? And when you used them did you just relax your mind? You don't have to visualize, right?

I usually search YouTube and adjust the filter for view counts and watch the most popular. You can find ones to raise vibrational energy, release resistance or Let Go.

9/15/2017 1:03 pm  #78

What are these? Subliminals?

9/15/2017 3:35 pm  #79

Selfloveiskey wrote:

They are sound waves that are set to certain frequencies that activate your brain. I guess is a good way to explain it. Some do have subliminal messages. Google it. Pretty interesting.

9/15/2017 6:16 pm  #80

Amyh24 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

They are sound waves that are set to certain frequencies that activate your brain. I guess is a good way to explain it. Some do have subliminal messages. Google it. Pretty interesting.

Try this one too. A lot of people in the comment section said it worked for them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL1dqXOrkfw&t=1488s
Β 

Board footera