Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2017 9:57 am  #61

Re: How I got my guy back

Gratitude21 wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Thank you for your post! I see myself writing my success story soon sometime. Although it's been a month to us being apart and there is no sign from him for reconciliation...my belief is that we will be together soon.
I'm following the exact things you wrote about and after reading your story, my confidence increases.
Look out for my success story soon. Love you guys...and loads of best wishes to all of you.
LoA is simply the way of life!!

I'm in the same position as you right now but I have manifested so many other great things in the process so I know that us getting back together will happen naturally when the time is right and he has fully forgiven me so everything will work out. Can't wait for both of us to share our inspiration stories here
Β 

Hey Sillyromantic, glad to hear that you are manifesting other things as well. We are on the right path and there is no turning back πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ». Things are not happening...we are making them happen. I'm so grateful that I discovered Veronica, Agnes and so many lovely people like you and I'm learning and practicing LoA. I believe so strongly in LoA and the Universe that I'm able to reason out everything that is happening. My breakup lead me to LoA...to this forum....to understand my own power. The breakup probably was required...and it is just a phase and this phase of being separated is just maturing us for a better relationship tomorrow. Everything is happening for our good.
The only small thing that bothers me at times is the time this whole process is taking.
Good to hear from you....happy manifesting!!! ❀️

Yea you are definitely on the right track. Remember about time (and trust me I know I have to remind myself) time is an illusion and if you think it's taking too long then it will continue to take long . Remember you are what you think. Hope it helps 😊

8/23/2017 10:13 am  #62

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

I'm in the same position as you right now but I have manifested so many other great things in the process so I know that us getting back together will happen naturally when the time is right and he has fully forgiven me so everything will work out. Can't wait for both of us to share our inspiration stories here
Β 

Hey Sillyromantic, glad to hear that you are manifesting other things as well. We are on the right path and there is no turning back πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ». Things are not happening...we are making them happen. I'm so grateful that I discovered Veronica, Agnes and so many lovely people like you and I'm learning and practicing LoA. I believe so strongly in LoA and the Universe that I'm able to reason out everything that is happening. My breakup lead me to LoA...to this forum....to understand my own power. The breakup probably was required...and it is just a phase and this phase of being separated is just maturing us for a better relationship tomorrow. Everything is happening for our good.
The only small thing that bothers me at times is the time this whole process is taking.

Yea you are definitely on the right track. Remember about time (and trust me I know I have to remind myself) time is an illusion and if you think it's taking too long then it will continue to take long . Remember you are what you think. Hope it helps 😊

Thank you Selfloveiskey....you are right. I think the impatience will also go just as the doubts did. Interacting with everyone on this forum has always been a big help.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

8/23/2017 10:19 am  #63

Gratitude21 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Thank you Selfloveiskey....you are right. I think the impatience will also go just as the doubts did. Interacting with everyone on this forum has always been a big help.

Yea I feel better helping. 😊 just try to do stuff you love seriously remind yourself to do that. A watched pot never boils remember that

8/23/2017 11:31 am  #64

Gratitude21 wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Thank you for your post! I see myself writing my success story soon sometime. Although it's been a month to us being apart and there is no sign from him for reconciliation...my belief is that we will be together soon.
I'm following the exact things you wrote about and after reading your story, my confidence increases.
Look out for my success story soon. Love you guys...and loads of best wishes to all of you.
LoA is simply the way of life!!

Β 

Thank you! same to you! just in the few months that I've been in NC and doing LOA I manifested a raise from my boss, new car, vacation, growing business opportunities and contacts for a business I started and wonderful friendships! (and of course loving myself more and feeling great) I feel like nothing is impossible now. I know it might sound funny but the whole "living as is" thing... I actually bought an extra tooth brush and a body wash that reminds me of how he smelled and I have them in my bathroom now to remind me that he will need those when he's over again :-) happy manifesting! I'm glad I got to connect! I bought the cd audio of success stories and how the secret changed people's lives and I listened to them in my car. It's really inspirational!

9/02/2017 12:49 pm  #65

Great story. Β I have a question about "letting go". I am doing many of the things you are doing but I feel by doing them, I am truly not letting go. Can you please go into "letting go" a little bit more?

9/02/2017 1:47 pm  #66

Amyh24 wrote:

Great story. Β I have a question about "letting go". I am doing many of the things you are doing but I feel by doing them, I am truly not letting go. Can you please go into "letting go" a little bit more?

I can try. It's more about being happy where you are like you want your desire but it doesn't make you . It's not the soul provider of your happiness. So you do things you enjoy now that distracts you but also you should feel genuinely happy. When you do it's like you are fine without it and that is when it usually shows up.

9/02/2017 4:32 pm  #67

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Amyh24 wrote:

I can try. It's more about being happy where you are like you want your desire but it doesn't make you . It's not the soul provider of your happiness. So you do things you enjoy now that distracts you but also you should feel genuinely happy. When you do it's like you are fine without it and that is when it usually shows up.

Thank you. I have been doing Lanie Stevens Get Over Loss Of Love the last few days and have felt different. I think I am getting there. I know that I will be okay with or with out him but still manifesting the heck out of him.

9/03/2017 8:01 am  #68

Amyh24 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Amyh24 wrote:

Thank you. I have been doing Lanie Stevens Get Over Loss Of Love the last few days and have felt different. I think I am getting there. I know that I will be okay with or with out him but still manifesting the heck out of him.

I found this quote and I think it is a great explanation of "letting go"...

"Let it go doesn’t mean that you stop working on your purpose; it’s just that you are happy no matter what.Β  You are responsible for your own healing and growing just like your ex is for his/hers.Β  You feel happy no matter what and those are the vibes you send to the Universe."

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/how-to-get-your-ex-girlfriend-boyfriend-back/
Β 

9/03/2017 8:27 am  #69

Amyh24 wrote:

Amyh24 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I found this quote and I think it is a great explanation of "letting go"...

"Let it go doesn’t mean that you stop working on your purpose; it’s just that you are happy no matter what.Β  You are responsible for your own healing and growing just like your ex is for his/hers.Β  You feel happy no matter what and those are the vibes you send to the Universe."

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/how-to-get-your-ex-girlfriend-boyfriend-back/
Β 

This is so true. Thanks for sharing.

9/03/2017 11:32 am  #70

jensherratt wrote:

Hello

Since posting my success story which you can find in flying high (got my man back) I have received TONS of PMS and I know it's been some time since posting my story but I thought I'd post something on here telling you all how I did it and what I did.

Firstly I'd like to say anything is possible. If you're worried about your situation, don't.
I thought my situation was impossible at first but after learning as much as possible about loa I realised I could achieve anything.

I started to love myself. Everyday I affirmed that I am beautiful and deserve everything I desire.
When I wake up every morning I give thanks to universe for waking up and before I go to bed I give thanks to the universe for the day I've had. I meditate every day.  Go for long walks early in the morning to clear my head. I write gratitude lists and affirmations.
Whilst in the process getting my boyfriend back I would visualise every day for at least 15 minutes, sometimes longer. I imagined him with me during the day and I would talk to myself as if he was there. Everyday I scripted the day I would have liked to have had as if it had actually happened. I stopped looking at his FB and at one point he removed me so he was helping me in that way.

Nothing was going to bring me down. I knew we were going to get back together. I knew we'd be reconnected so I just enjoyed myself and improved my life. I got a new job, bought my first home and passed my driving test. I lost weight and gained confidence.

I treated myself to a makeover and a new wardrobe. I learnt new things such as musical instruments and I'm in the process of booking holidays. Travelling the world is my dream and I want to be a travel vlogger on YouTube. I. Also writing a book.

Anyway back to getting my boyfriend back. I did RS every night. Sometimes I did it in the morning  as well. I did PW and bwd.

I listened to Abraham Hicks. Watched the secret over and over again. And of course I watched all of Veronica's videos.

I raised my vibrations and really told myself he's here with me now.
One day he messaged me on FB and added me again.

He told me he's sorry for stopping contact and letting me go and walking away. He told me he couldn't stop thinking about me and he regretted what he did. He said his new "girlfriend" was just a rebound and he was using her as a distraction. He was so scared of losing me and hurting me that he couldn't bring himself to message sooner. He said when e left me he was in a bad place and was scared he'd scare me off. He was so apologetic. He took me to a quiet place where we'd gone to when we first met and he had arranged a surprise picnic for us. He took selfies of us an put them on FB saying he was so happy to be reconnected with me and he was never letting me go again.

We are so so happy together. Our relationship is just like I scripted. He's so caring and devoted to me and doesn't want to lose me. He barely talks to other girls unless he has to because I'm always on his mind.

So in short what did i do.........
Asked
Acted as if he was there
RS
Enjoyed myself
Became a better person
Focused on other goals
Let go

BAM he's back.

I didn't stop thinking about him but every thought was a positive thought and I sent him loads of love. I didn't move on, I knew this was going to happen.

Hopefully this inspires you. Nothing is impossible. Anything can happen.

Hi, how long did it take for him to come back into your life?

Board footera