Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2017 3:21 am  #51

Re: How I got my guy back

LearningToDetach wrote:

Just when I went to his fb and saw he added someone new and i started crying...

Thank you for this. I will get him back. I know that..

I'm sorry but that is silly. I added someone new recently too and guess what he's a man. And we are not remotely romantically interested in each other. We're linked through another person and a musical interest, and he's funny and good to chat with.

You're reading too much into something that is possibly nothing and you need to look at what else is filling your life instead of pining over someone. Do things for you that aren't about the guy.

I've been there, I'm not necessarily being hard, but you could make so much more of life; instead you're wasting it. You're constantly posting about crying and that is no way to live your life. I know because I did it for a whole year. And it was pointless. Are you suffering with depression? That's maybe something to address if so. You seem in no place to manifest much, like this.

Chin up girl, spend the next few weeks on you, create an amazing life and then come back to considering the guy when you are more grounded.

And stay away from his sodding Facebook!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/13/2017 6:26 am  #52

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

LearningToDetach wrote:

Just when I went to his fb and saw he added someone new and i started crying...

Thank you for this. I will get him back. I know that..

I'm sorry but that is silly. I added someone new recently too and guess what he's a man. And we are not remotely romantically interested in each other. We're linked through another person and a musical interest, and he's funny and good to chat with.

You're reading too much into something that is possibly nothing and you need to look at what else is filling your life instead of pining over someone. Do things for you that aren't about the guy.

I've been there, I'm not necessarily being hard, but you could make so much more of life; instead you're wasting it. You're constantly posting about crying and that is no way to live your life. I know because I did it for a whole year. And it was pointless. Are you suffering with depression? That's maybe something to address if so. You seem in no place to manifest much, like this.

Chin up girl, spend the next few weeks on you, create an amazing life and then come back to considering the guy when you are more grounded.

And stay away from his sodding Facebook!

Yup i know it's silly. So i stopped.

I have an exam on 25th august so i'll just focus on that. And unless u consider crying 5-10min depression then I don't think so. Thanks for the advice

8/13/2017 6:43 am  #53

I'm no expert. I was however concerned when you posted about crying which seemed a lot. I was simply exploring options.

8/13/2017 6:45 am  #54

And good luck with your exams.

8/13/2017 8:53 am  #55

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I'm no expert. I was however concerned when you posted about crying which seemed a lot. I was simply exploring options.

I cry daily. For a short period of time.

Thanks.

8/13/2017 1:04 pm  #56

You might just be someone that cries a lot but try to think about the energy you're putting out.

Is he going to come to a happy, confident woman who has such a great life she doesn't have time to think about him too much? Or the woman who cries when he adds a woman on FB because she's scared it means something?

Get into a great vibe, you can do it!. Avoid his FB until you are. Good luck

8/13/2017 5:50 pm  #57

Greatt!!! thank you so much for share your experience!!!Β 

8/23/2017 8:11 am  #58

Thank you for your post! I see myself writing my success story soon sometime. Although it's been a month to us being apart and there is no sign from him for reconciliation...my belief is that we will be together soon.
I'm following the exact things you wrote about and after reading your story, my confidence increases.
Look out for my success story soon. Love you guys...and loads of best wishes to all of you.
LoA is simply the way of life!!

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

8/23/2017 8:25 am  #59

Gratitude21 wrote:

Thank you for your post! I see myself writing my success story soon sometime. Although it's been a month to us being apart and there is no sign from him for reconciliation...my belief is that we will be together soon.
I'm following the exact things you wrote about and after reading your story, my confidence increases.
Look out for my success story soon. Love you guys...and loads of best wishes to all of you.

I'm in the same position as you right now but I have manifested so many other great things in the process so I know that us getting back together will happen naturally when the time is right and he has fully forgiven me so everything will work out. Can't wait for both of us to share our inspiration stories here
Β 

8/23/2017 9:39 am  #60

sillyromantic wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

I'm in the same position as you right now but I have manifested so many other great things in the process so I know that us getting back together will happen naturally when the time is right and he has fully forgiven me so everything will work out. Can't wait for both of us to share our inspiration stories here
Β 

Hey Sillyromantic, glad to hear that you are manifesting other things as well. We are on the right path and there is no turning back πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ». Things are not happening...we are making them happen. I'm so grateful that I discovered Veronica, Agnes and so many lovely people like you and I'm learning and practicing LoA. I believe so strongly in LoA and the Universe that I'm able to reason out everything that is happening. My breakup lead me to LoA...to this forum....to understand my own power. The breakup probably was required...and it is just a phase and this phase of being separated is just maturing us for a better relationship tomorrow. Everything is happening for our good.
The only small thing that bothers me at times is the time this whole process is taking.
Good to hear from you....happy manifesting!!! ❀️

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

Board footera