Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2018 3:22 pm  #91

Re: How I got my guy back

Lillith wrote:

I did RS  PW and bwd.

Excuse me i am new. What does this mean?

Pussy Whip & Burn With Desire, they are both books written by Lanie Stevens.  

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

7/25/2018 6:20 am  #92

How effective is RS? And do you think it works? Is that the only visualization you did?

9/08/2018 1:03 pm  #93

What's RS? I don't know what that means. And this post helps so much! I'm gonna so everything you said you did. I just have a hars time not having doubts. I'm scared and insecure of not geting him back. How do I believe a 100%?

9/08/2018 1:36 pm  #94

jensherratt wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

What are you supposed to do when you are having doubting thoughts though? I wish I just knew in my heart that he is on his way back. Sometimes I feel it then other times it goes away.  

Affirm it. Say he is back with you. Repeat these affirmations over and over again, eventually you'll eliminate any doubts.
Also tell yourself, you would not have a desire if it wasn't going to happen.
It has to happen because you have the desire.
What you want, wants you too

If that were true, it'd mean that if someone else wants my man, my man can want them! And that's not cool!

9/08/2018 3:03 pm  #95

oceanitrogen wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

What are you supposed to do when you are having doubting thoughts though? I wish I just knew in my heart that he is on his way back. Sometimes I feel it then other times it goes away.  

Affirm it. Say he is back with you. Repeat these affirmations over and over again, eventually you'll eliminate any doubts.

If that were true, it'd mean that if someone else wants my man, my man can want them! And that's not cool!

I see how complex that sounds. The reason why you are thinking that thought immediately is because you are coming from a place of trying to get.  We shouldn’t focus on other people wanting what we want etc . Our focus is us and us alone. Basically focus on you and just set the intention. Manifesting is 90% inner work and 10% other. That’s why as much as it annoys some people here and some don’t agree with me I preach self love. I never ever saw as much results in any part of my life til I practiced consciously doing self love exercises, checking in with myself, positive talk , focusing on living my best life for me etc. after I started doing that my mood went up and I didn’t feel the need for things I wanted. I wanted them sure but I already felt love so I easily could give love and positive vibes to the people and things I wanted to attract. Because I did that and I wasn’t coming from desperation the things I wanted people etc gravitated to me . Relationships changed for the better, Job was better , more money etc.  You see if you Focus on competition and someone wanting something that you want then that’s what you get. When you have self love there is no competition you don’t focus on others wanting things you want you don’t compare yourself and if you do you recover pretty quick because you know your worth.

9/08/2018 3:18 pm  #96

oceanitrogen wrote:

What you have to realize is that reality is only made up of your own consciousness. This means you have control over everything and every person because everything is only ever mirroring back to you what you believe. So everything that happens is a manifestation coming from you, and you alone. Nobody else has the ability to create in your reality. Like a dream, it is ALL you. If you really understand that, there is no more reason to doubt at all. If someone else is wanting your man, that’s something YOU created with your doubts and fears. Nothing ever “just happens”. You manifest every good and bad experience you encounter. And if you can manifest someone else wanting your man, then you can also manifest your man wanting only you.

9/08/2018 3:19 pm  #97

fizzy wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

What you have to realize is that reality is only made up of your own consciousness. This means you have control over everything and every person because everything is only ever mirroring back to you what you believe. So everything that happens is a manifestation coming from you, and you alone. Nobody else has the ability to create in your reality. Like a dream, it is ALL you. If you really understand that, there is no more reason to doubt at all. If someone else is wanting your man, that’s something YOU created with your doubts and fears. Nothing ever “just happens”. You manifest every good and bad experience you encounter. And if you can manifest someone else wanting your man, then you can also manifest your man wanting only you.

Agreed

9/08/2018 3:22 pm  #98

Selfloveiskey wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

I see how complex that sounds. The reason why you are thinking that thought immediately is because you are coming from a place of trying to get.  We shouldn’t focus on other people wanting what we want etc . Our focus is us and us alone. Basically focus on you and just set the intention. Manifesting is 90% inner work and 10% other. That’s why as much as it annoys some people here and some don’t agree with me I preach self love. I never ever saw as much results in any part of my life til I practiced consciously doing self love exercises, checking in with myself, positive talk , focusing on living my best life for me etc. after I started doing that my mood went up and I didn’t feel the need for things I wanted. I wanted them sure but I already felt love so I easily could give love and positive vibes to the people and things I wanted to attract. Because I did that and I wasn’t coming from desperation the things I wanted people etc gravitated to me . Relationships changed for the better, Job was better , more money etc.  You see if you Focus on competition and someone wanting something that you want then that’s what you get. When you have self love there is no competition you don’t focus on others wanting things you want you don’t compare yourself and if you do you recover pretty quick because you know your worth.

I do love myself and think I deserve the best. That's why I broke up with him in the first place. Because he was not being the one I fell in love with (he was perfect but I kinda screwed it up by being mean and he accepted so much from me, anyway) and he was not treating me like the goddess he always treated me as before and the goddess I know I am. I believe he is mine and truly mine and we're meant for each other. I just can't help feeling scared. Even though I believe we're meant to be a 100%, I still feel scared of us not being together again and him not loving me and working to be with me as before.

9/08/2018 3:28 pm  #99

oceanitrogen wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

I do love myself and think I deserve the best. That's why I broke up with him in the first place. Because he was not being the one I fell in love with (he was perfect but I kinda screwed it up by being mean and he accepted so much from me, anyway) and he was not treating me like the goddess he always treated me as before and the goddess I know I am. I believe he is mine and truly mine and we're meant for each other. I just can't help feeling scared. Even though I believe we're meant to be a 100%, I still feel scared of us not being together again and him not loving me and working to be with me as before.

So the beginning was good you put yourself first you weren’t getting treated how you thought you should and so you left. However people are us pushed out so what were you projecting? If you were trying to get love from him to feel good and he wasn’t doing it enough then that’s not saying he wasn’t treating you like you deserve for the right reasons that’s saying he wasn’t giving me love because I need to feel loved and I need someone to make me feel loved. I would look deep in yourself and make sure you do have self love. A lot of people think they do but when you really have it you have no fear about manifesting . I know that sounds odd but really the doubts and stuff really dont pop up because you trust and aren’t counting the days you are just focused on you and living your best life. So I would really check in with yourself on that. These are really just my opinions and it’s based on my personal experience . Last year I said I had self love too but I didn’t when I really look deep in myself. I didn’t have myself on the pedastoole like I should have. So for me i really needed to reflect a lot and what I thought was self love was me being a victim “ I deserve this” he needs to do this” when really if I was coming from self love I would be checking in with me tending to me and not saying those things because well I know when I do this other people feel the difference and feel the vibration and treat me differently. I don’t think I’m articulating this like I want but I hope it makes sense. Just food for thought.

9/08/2018 3:39 pm  #100

Selfloveiskey wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

So the beginning was good you put yourself first you weren’t getting treated how you thought you should and so you left. However people are us pushed out so what were you projecting? If you were trying to get love from him to feel good and he wasn’t doing it enough then that’s not saying he wasn’t treating you like you deserve for the right reasons that’s saying he wasn’t giving me love because I need to feel loved and I need someone to make me feel loved. I would look deep in yourself and make sure you do have self love. A lot of people think they do but when you really have it you have no fear about manifesting . I know that sounds odd but really the doubts and stuff really dont pop up because you trust and aren’t counting the days you are just focused on you and living your best life. So I would really check in with yourself on that. These are really just my opinions and it’s based on my personal experience . Last year I said I had self love too but I didn’t when I really look deep in myself. I didn’t have myself on the pedastoole like I should have. So for me i really needed to reflect a lot and what I thought was self love was me being a victim “ I deserve this” he needs to do this” when really if I was coming from self love I would be checking in with me tending to me and not saying those things because well I know when I do this other people feel the difference and feel the vibration and treat me differently. I don’t think I’m articulating this like I want but I hope it makes sense. Just food for thought.

It all does make sense, but I don't know what to do. Specifically. Should I visualize and acript everyday how I want our relationship to be like and how I want him to be like and focus on myself at the same time, or what? I'm not suuure what to do

Board footera