Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2017 2:27 pm  #1

How I got my guy back

Hello

Since posting my success story which you can find in flying high (got my man back) I have received TONS of PMS and I know it's been some time since posting my story but I thought I'd post something on here telling you all how I did it and what I did.

Firstly I'd like to say anything is possible. If you're worried about your situation, don't.
I thought my situation was impossible at first but after learning as much as possible about loa I realised I could achieve anything.

I started to love myself. Everyday I affirmed that I am beautiful and deserve everything I desire.
When I wake up every morning I give thanks to universe for waking up and before I go to bed I give thanks to the universe for the day I've had. I meditate every day.  Go for long walks early in the morning to clear my head. I write gratitude lists and affirmations.
Whilst in the process getting my boyfriend back I would visualise every day for at least 15 minutes, sometimes longer. I imagined him with me during the day and I would talk to myself as if he was there. Everyday I scripted the day I would have liked to have had as if it had actually happened. I stopped looking at his FB and at one point he removed me so he was helping me in that way.

Nothing was going to bring me down. I knew we were going to get back together. I knew we'd be reconnected so I just enjoyed myself and improved my life. I got a new job, bought my first home and passed my driving test. I lost weight and gained confidence.

I treated myself to a makeover and a new wardrobe. I learnt new things such as musical instruments and I'm in the process of booking holidays. Travelling the world is my dream and I want to be a travel vlogger on YouTube. I. Also writing a book.

Anyway back to getting my boyfriend back. I did RS every night. Sometimes I did it in the morning  as well. I did PW and bwd.

I listened to Abraham Hicks. Watched the secret over and over again. And of course I watched all of Veronica's videos.

I raised my vibrations and really told myself he's here with me now.
One day he messaged me on FB and added me again.

He told me he's sorry for stopping contact and letting me go and walking away. He told me he couldn't stop thinking about me and he regretted what he did. He said his new "girlfriend" was just a rebound and he was using her as a distraction. He was so scared of losing me and hurting me that he couldn't bring himself to message sooner. He said when e left me he was in a bad place and was scared he'd scare me off. He was so apologetic. He took me to a quiet place where we'd gone to when we first met and he had arranged a surprise picnic for us. He took selfies of us an put them on FB saying he was so happy to be reconnected with me and he was never letting me go again.

We are so so happy together. Our relationship is just like I scripted. He's so caring and devoted to me and doesn't want to lose me. He barely talks to other girls unless he has to because I'm always on his mind.

So in short what did i do.........
Asked
Acted as if he was there
RS
Enjoyed myself
Became a better person
Focused on other goals
Let go

BAM he's back.

I didn't stop thinking about him but every thought was a positive thought and I sent him loads of love. I didn't move on, I knew this was going to happen.

Hopefully this inspires you. Nothing is impossible. Anything can happen.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

1/09/2017 2:37 pm  #2

Re: How I got my guy back

Thankyou for this, really needed this <3

I thank the universe for everything.

1/09/2017 2:37 pm  #3

Thanks for sharing this with us.ย  This is great.ย  I think it'll help peopleย  alot.

The Universe is your playground.

1/09/2017 2:38 pm  #4

zionthecomedian wrote:

Thankyou for this, really needed this <3

ย 
You are welcome. Hopefully this will help people

1/09/2017 2:39 pm  #5

Avaelle wrote:

Thanks for sharing this with us.ย  This is great.ย  I think it'll help peopleย  alot.

ย 
Thank you. You are welcome. That's why I posted it

1/09/2017 2:47 pm  #6

Oh I just love this. It is so inspiring and just lovely. Thanks for reposting.

1/09/2017 2:49 pm  #7

By the way how long did it take before you got back together?

1/09/2017 3:04 pm  #8

honeebee wrote:

By the way how long did it take before you got back together?

ย 
Few months

1/09/2017 3:04 pm  #9

honeebee wrote:

Oh I just love this. It is so inspiring and just lovely. Thanks for reposting.

ย 
Thank you you are welcome

1/09/2017 4:50 pm  #10

I always remember your story! Even go back and re-read the advice you gave me in private messaging. Keep up the good work. You will be one of the first to know about my success journey back to my girlfriend.

GOOD LUCK ON THE BOOK.

Board footera