Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2017 1:54 pm  #21

Re: Vision board

meenboy wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

meenboy wrote:

OMG!!! You did all these things!!?? Now that's really some serious work. I hope I can be somewhere near you in my efforts at least. One thing. Can you let me know if using the photo of the person can help in any way? I do have her picture in my mailbox. Any comments on this?

I never viewed it as work.

Of course, I didn't mean it in the literal term. But you have mentioned 6 points and to some of them I am new. Like, what about counting days and traits that you talked of. Other things are fine and I got them 

I just noticed a typing mistake.  I meant that I used delusion so that I would feel like he was already back in my life. It helped me to stop missing him and I stopped counting the days that he had been gone.

The traits that make me a good partner:  I have diverse interests & hobbies,  I'm very honest,  I can be trusted, I work and don't depend on him etc.

The Universe is your playground.

1/09/2017 1:59 pm  #22

Avaelle wrote:

meenboy wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I never viewed it as work.

Of course, I didn't mean it in the literal term. But you have mentioned 6 points and to some of them I am new. Like, what about counting days and traits that you talked of. Other things are fine and I got them 

I just noticed a typing mistake.  I meant that I used delusion so that I would feel like he was already back in my life. It helped me to stop missing him and I stopped counting the days that he had been gone.

The traits that make me a good partner:  I have diverse interests & hobbies,  I'm very honest,  I can be trusted, I work and don't depend on him etc.

Oh.... So you mean you visualized that you both are together? Like if I am typing now, I would "mentally think" that she is around, maybe relaxing somewhere in the same room that I am. So, now that she's "here" I'm not kinda missing her. I think that's the way this can be interpreted.
And secondly, yes, it's been a while since we met. So, I too should stop counting days      

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/09/2017 2:07 pm  #23

Hi Avaelle,
Does this technique really work? Now I'm excited to try it too

1/09/2017 2:08 pm  #24

meenboy wrote:

Like if I am typing now, I would "mentally think" that she is around, maybe relaxing somewhere in the same room that I am. So, now that she's "here" I'm not kinda missing her. I think that's the way this can be interpreted.

Yes, exactly. How would you feel knowing she is there with you right now? Not sad, right? You'd feel happy, calm, relaxed, and certainly not missing her.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

1/09/2017 2:10 pm  #25

big_blue wrote:

meenboy wrote:

Like if I am typing now, I would "mentally think" that she is around, maybe relaxing somewhere in the same room that I am. So, now that she's "here" I'm not kinda missing her. I think that's the way this can be interpreted.

Yes, exactly. How would you feel knowing she is there with you right now? Not sad, right? You'd feel happy, calm, relaxed, and certainly not missing her.

Oh yeah.... So I think I am on the right lines....

1/09/2017 6:12 pm  #26

honeebee wrote:

Hi Avaelle,

Yes, it helped my mindset.

The Universe is your playground.

1/09/2017 10:01 pm  #27

Avaelle wrote:

honeebee wrote:

Hi Avaelle,

Yes, it helped my mindset.

Yeah mate, changing the mindset is really very important. I have always been very possessive and the thoughts of being in touch with my girl have always been in the fore. I might not even know that it might have made a very dirty effect on my subliminal mind.
I have understood one thing - if you want to earn money, spend it first. The same way, if you want your partner to be in touch with you or you don't want to get depressed about the two not being in touch, just don't contact. Maybe, I might not be able to put the thoughts across correctly, but I think doing too much of RS and thinking the entire day about someone isn't going to help. This forum has taught me this. It's great really.

Board footera