Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2017 5:01 am  #1

Blocked on fb

I didn't really know what to put this under.
But the thing is, back in December I asked for a sign of my ex was still thinking about me, or if I should just let go of the dream of getting back together with her.

Late December she choose to block me on Facebook, after I removed my blocking on her (did it myself, because I would have an easier time getting over her if I couldn't check her profile).

She blocked me kinda out of the blue. We haven't talked since late November, and texted briefly early December, when she said she would block if I didn't leave a singles group on Facebook she was in. And where she met her new bf.

Does this her blocking me, mean anything?
I know, if I want her to unblock me, I shouldn't think about it at all, and then the universe will fix it.
But I have trouble letting that thought go.
"Why did she do it?"
"Does she hate me?"
"Will i ever talk to her again?"

1/09/2017 9:52 am  #2

Re: Blocked on fb

Her blocking you simply means that a lot of attention and power has been put into the act of blocking. If you truly believe that the Universe will fix this, then you should be as cool as a fan.Β 

You were blocked because that's what you two do.Β  You can talk to her again, but that's up to you.

The Universe is your playground.

1/09/2017 10:11 am  #3

Wow. Thx Avaelle.
I do believe and I do want to talk to her 😊

1/09/2017 10:20 am  #4

Lj wrote:

Wow. Thx Avaelle.
I do believe and I do want to talk to her 😊

Ok,Β  well the Universe has been put on notice. LOL Now,Β  it's just a matter of you acting as if you aren't blocked and she wants to talk to you just as much.Β 

1/10/2017 6:12 pm  #5

This blocking you sign that LOA working she is trying to resist because you sending her love she is blocking, its common in most as I read.keep doing what are you doing.don't focus outside, don't believe in it. Try to focus on love and forgive , love is powerful. Let her contact you. Don't contact otherwise she will put guards up. Send love and healing, use rs but loving way. She will fall in your feelings if you keep contue. We are connected on deep level.sending her love like playing with her heart cords.don't contact. Be happy even she is not there physicaly. She won't be able to resist after some time if you keep continue. You will feel everyday just let go.
Blessings

1/10/2017 8:46 pm  #6

Savemylife wrote:

This blocking you sign that LOA working she is trying to resist because you sending her love she is blocking, its common in most as I read.keep doing what are you doing.don't focus outside, don't believe in it. Try to focus on love and forgive , love is powerful. Let her contact you. Don't contact otherwise she will put guards up. Send love and healing, use rs but loving way. She will fall in your feelings if you keep contue. We are connected on deep level.sending her love like playing with her heart cords.don't contact. Be happy even she is not there physicaly. She won't be able to resist after some time if you keep continue. You will feel everyday just let go.
Blessings

You've read my mind... As I read this, i remebered how i keep reapting the same thing to others. This was a very good reply and it's also the truth.

However, only depending on the situation, RS is more common to get them blocking you. Some feel your love and get back, some hold back until they let go of their ego.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/12/2017 1:01 pm  #7

Just found out my girl unfriended me on instagram too now.
This must be another good sign, right?
Been doing ALOT of visualisation and RS the last 2 weeks. So apparently this must mean something good?

1/12/2017 1:10 pm  #8

Yes, it's either a result of the RS which is a good thing or you and her doing the blocking thing.

1/12/2017 2:22 pm  #9

Blocking thing?

1/12/2017 2:41 pm  #10

You blocked her, then unblocked her, then she blocked you = blocking thing.

Board footera