Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2017 5:59 pm  #1

Manifested a solution and couple more things!

Hello Everyone!Β 
This has nothing to do with attracting ex back story( I'm still on the process of it and I can feel him closer every day though.) But I just wanted to share this because this is such a huge manifestation for me!Β 

Β So I am not an american citizen. I've been in the US for a while now but I am currently attending a university using a VISA. Fall 2016 was very very rough semester for me ( I know I manifested this problem now but guys... the problem I had to go through was so huge. Felt like everything fell apart) and I had to go through medical withdrawal since I was not able to finish up the semester. However the problem is that I wasn't going to be able to attend spring 2017 semester.( That is the school rule) I had to submit the paper work for medical withdrawal so late and some miss understanding I did not know I cannot go back to school. The problem is that I must be enrolled in 12 credit min or I need to leave the country. I was so scared and frustrated because I left my home country long time ago. I have no where to live (some family problems) and never had a job back home. Once I go back I wasn't sure if I could come back. So I imagined myself being happily going to different college for a semester. The school was closed for holidays 12/24/2016 to 1/2/2017 so I just relaxed and didn't think about this matter and I didn't stress myself out. On the 3rd I called to the school near my house and asked them if it is possible for them to let me go to school. The lady on the phone goes "we might not be able to. School starts way too soon honey..." But she transfered me to international office and I left a voice message. I was so stressed out. I was so scared. However I didn't give up I told myself "of course it is scary! I feel you. But everything is going to work out" After wards I decided to take a nap because I remembered Abraham Hicks saying "while you are sleeping you're vibration increase and you stop resisting. " As soon as I woke up from the nap, my phone started to go off. It was a lady from the international office and she said SHE CAN HELP SQUEEZING ME IN THIS SEMESTER. Maybe it is not a big deal for some people but for me this is HUGE. This was matter of my life and education. also I live with roommates if I had to leave that would've made the whole thing so complicated. I KNEW .100% I knew that I ATTRACTED this solution! I am starting a new semester on 9th and am so excieted because they offer the classes I exactly need to take!

Now I know my man is going to come back as wellΒ Β Because while I was going through my health problem and school problem, I thought if my man texted me right now, I wouldn't be able to make time for him and I am not in a right place to be with him right now. I told the universe please bring him back into my life when I am done with this problem and he is in a right place to be with me. Of course I've been keep visualizing and I actually manifested other ex texting me the thing I visualized.(haha so close!) Also yesterday I went to universal studio ( I also manifested this. I've been wanting to go for so long)Β and I smelled my man's cologne. I jumped and looked around because I never smelled this cologne on anybody since we broke up. (when I was visualizing I try to use all my senses and I kept thinking I don't remember what he smells like... guess now I remember)

Sorry it was so long and wasn't written with proper grammar. Thank you for reading it. Happy Manifesting!

1/06/2017 7:46 pm  #2

Re: Manifested a solution and couple more things!

Board footera