Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2017 5:17 pm  #1

life is like a catalogue- you choose what you want by loving it

Hello guys,
I read rhonda byrnes bookΒ the power.
and IΒ loveΒ it!
i ADORE the chapter where she states that life is like a catalogue: everything you see is there for you to CHOOSE.

today, I met up with a girl in the swimming pool. I like her so much and I really want to be her new best friend. I just love her personality and her happiness.
so, in the swimming pool I noticed her beautiful butt, she told me about hef hObbies and her success.
for a slight moment I got envious. I want to have a big butt, I want to have great hobbies and success.
but then it Hit me.Β 
by being envious I push her good qualities away. And that is what I basically did all my life.
I never knew better.
Rhonda states that these things (in my example the great hobbies success her but) are there for you ro choose to YOURSELF.Β 
By thinking "oh I love that but. Yes universe I want this " "oh how wonderful that you are so successfull I am so happy for you" you vibrate at the same frequency as these good things so that you draw them TO YOU AS WELL!
By being envious you say to the Universe: I dont want a nice but. I dont want success! I want crap crap crap!

just wanted to share with you this. Because I did it my whole life. Getting envious and repelling goodness.Β 

Β 

She believed she could, so she did.

1/07/2017 4:00 am  #2

Re: life is like a catalogue- you choose what you want by loving it

Very good post. You must be the way you are now. being happy for others is what is very classy!!!

Board footera