Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2017 11:34 am  #1

Does Law Of Attraction really work?

YES

It's ALWAYS working whether you know about it or not or whether you believe it or not.
It works for everyone. The universe doesn't discriminate. People who get their desires are not luckier than those who don't. They get their desires because they are aware of their thoughts, actions and beliefs.

Most people on here want an ex back or a specific person. Those who tell you this can't happen are LIARS.

It can happen. If you've pictured in your mind, then it WILL happen.
The reason some people say you can't attract a specific person or an ex back is because they've never done it before and with their narrow minded beliefs, it's no surprise.
If you tell yourself you can't do something then you can't do it.

If you say you can do something then you can

Can I make that anymore simple?

Don't let ANYONE tell you the law of attraction does not work.
Don't let ANYONE tell you can have something you want.
It doesn't matter who these negative headfucks are, if they're telling you it can't be done, THEY ARE WRONG!!!!!

Nothing is impossible.

I recently read a link that stated the law of attraction was bullshit.
The only thing that's bullshit is that statement.

And they keep telling themselves that, well they're gonna live a miserable life never getting anywhere whilst you'll be living the life you chose to live with your imagination.

There should be no room in your life for negative headfucks and if you do come across a site that says it's not true, ignore it. Laugh at the loser who posted it. But most importantly don't let it effect your mood. You know full well that you can have, be, do, get ANYTHING you desire.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by jensherratt (1/06/2017 12:35 pm)

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

1/06/2017 12:39 pm  #2

Re: Does Law Of Attraction really work?

Thank you for posting this. I needed it.

1/06/2017 12:52 pm  #3

Awesome post.  I hope this puts the issue to bed.

The Universe is your playground.

1/06/2017 1:35 pm  #4

Avaelle wrote:

It appears that some people on here need reminding every 5 minutes.

1/06/2017 1:39 pm  #5

jensherratt wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Desired results not being met are due in part to the reinforcement of skeptical thinking by reading those articles.

The Universe is your playground.

1/06/2017 1:39 pm  #6

jensherratt wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I know it works but sometimes I just feel like I'm doing something wrong

1/06/2017 1:45 pm  #7

jensherratt wrote:

YES

It's ALWAYS working whether you know about it or not or whether you believe it or not.
It works for everyone. The universe doesn't discriminate. People who get their desires are not luckier than those who don't. They get their desires because they are aware of their thoughts, actions and beliefs.

Most people on here want an ex back or a specific person. Those who tell you this can't happen are LIARS.

The reason some people say you can't attract a specific person or an ex back is because they've never done it before and with their narrow minded beliefs, it's no surprise.

It doesn't matter who these negative headfucks are, if they're telling you it can't be done, THEY ARE WRONG!!!!!

Nothing is impossible.

And they keep telling themselves that, well they're gonna live a miserable life never getting anywhere whilst you'll be living the life you chose to live with your imagination.

There should be no room in your life for negative headfucks and if you do come across a site that says it's not true, ignore it. Laugh at the loser who posted it. But most importantly don't let it effect your mood. You know full well that you can have, be, do, get ANYTHING you desire.

I hope this helps.

I shared those links and I explained why. I don't necessarily agree with them and I don't appreciate being referred to as a loser thanks very much.

Or were you referring to the guy who wrote the article? Or farticle as I call it?

I'm sensible enough to read, analyse and dismiss those views if I choose to ad I'm sure we all are.

I found the articles curious to read and  I did add that if they were thought unsuitable the moderator could remove the post.

It was not intended to negatively influence anyone.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (1/06/2017 1:47 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/06/2017 2:10 pm  #8

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

YES

Nothing is impossible.

I hope this helps.

I shared those links and I explained why. I don't necessarily agree with them and I don't appreciate being referred to as a loser thanks very much.

Or were you referring to the guy who wrote the article? Or farticle as I call it?

I'm sensible enough to read, analyse and dismiss those views if I choose to ad I'm sure we all are.

I found the articles curious to read and  I did add that if they were thought unsuitable the moderator could remove the post.

It was not intended to negatively influence anyone.

I wasn't calling YOU a loser. I understand completely why you posted those links.
I'm calling people who say law of attraction doesn't work losers.

1/06/2017 2:17 pm  #9

Nice post.

Completely argree with the fact that nothing is impossible.

Possiblities are endless and you can have your desires in so many diffrent ways.

Being open to possibilities rather than having a fixed outcome has changed my life.

Thank you❤

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/06/2017 2:51 pm  #10

AceWay123 wrote:

Nice post.

Completely argree with the fact that nothing is impossible.

Possiblities are endless and you can have your desires in so many diffrent ways.

Being open to possibilities rather than having a fixed outcome has changed my life.

Thank you❤

Thank you.

So true :-)
You're welcome

Board footera