Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2017 7:46 pm  #1

love always finds a way every single time

Monday, January 16, 2017

Dear diary,

OMG! I seriously just had the best day ever! I think I'm going to die!
My little guitarist and I just spent the best evening ever together, and I have to tell someone or else I'll explode!
So first we went for a drive in her car and she played "Have Faith in Me" by ADTR, and I'm not even kidding, my actual heart jumped out of my chest because that's OUR SONG! She held my hand and I kissed her little cheek and my heart was just so warm (ahhh, how am I not dead right now???).
She's so beautiful!~
Afterwards, we went to her grandmother's house and I saw that all of my stuff was still there. My pillow and my underwear and my lotion and all of the little gifts I've given her over the years were still there. She didn't throw ANY of it away! I seriously wanted to melt into a puddle right there! I knew she never stopped loving me. Lucky for her, I never stopped loving her either.
We fell right into each other. It was as if no time had passed between us at all. Nothing was awkward. Everything was beautiful. Her eyes were so green. Her hair was fluffy just like I liked it. We fell asleep in her bed. I felt like the luckiest freaking girl in the world.
I love my little guitarist! <3

Board footera