Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 8:10 am  #51

Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

How do You, amazing people, find RS working best for you? 
When You RS, do you set a timer, do you sit up or lay down,... ect???
I am asking out of curiosity  After I found this post, I tryed to RS in a different way (because...I may have shocked my person of interest). Im a bit thrilled to see, what effect it will have.

Last edited by Major Tom (1/31/2017 8:21 am)

1/31/2017 8:23 am  #52

Major Tom wrote:

I am asking out of curiosity  After I found this post, I tryed to RS in a different way (because...I may have shocked my person of interest). Im a bit thrilled to see, what effect it will have.

I use a timer.  When it goes off,  I'll just tell him that I have to go.

The Universe is your playground.

1/31/2017 8:24 am  #53

Would you all say that RS is so strong that if we have been doing it for a while and stop for whatever reasons,  the strength is residual? Would you say that they still feel the intense feelings although you've given RS a rest?

1/31/2017 9:44 am  #54

Avaelle wrote:

Major Tom wrote:

Im really glad to hear. I recently began with setting a timer (like...3 days ago, and 5 min, to begin with). I feel like it's the right thing to do for me. And actually...just now, I believe Im receiveing the first signs of it's effect. 

Regarding Your question: Most definitely! When I started on RS, I did it for like 2-3 times (because, to begin with, I thought it was silly). I then stopped... and I received attention, like the one I was desiring! As long as You feel the love You are sending (And I know You do!!!)! 

1/31/2017 9:57 am  #55

Major Tom wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Major Tom wrote:

Im really glad to hear. I recently began with setting a timer (like...3 days ago, and 5 min, to begin with). I feel like it's the right thing to do for me. And actually...just now, I believe Im receiveing the first signs of it's effect. 

Regarding Your question: Most definitely! When I started on RS, I did it for like 2-3 times (because, to begin with, I thought it was silly). I then stopped... and I received attention, like the one I was desiring! As long as You feel the love You are sending (And I know You do!!!)! 

I would want to get a good session in but I am not good with keeping up with timing and would sometimes finish and have only been doing it for 2-4 minutes LOL

1/31/2017 10:20 am  #56

I often want to do it for 5 minutes, but I almost always get so caught up it and my positive feelings for her, that it go on for longer. But I try to keep is a maximum of 10 minutes.
But... when ever I do this, and I haven't had any signs of me reaching her yet, can I do it too much and I scare her off?
I almost do the same session every day. Keeping it to the same feelings and scene. But always BWD and visualization of us waking up together and her daughter coming in to the bedroom to snuggle with us.
Furthermore I do a lot of affirmations thru the day, like "She misses me", "she loves me", "she thinks about me all the time", "she can't live without me" etc.
Is a good or bad to keep doing the same scene over and over again?

1/31/2017 11:20 am  #57

Lj wrote:

I often want to do it for 5 minutes, but I almost always get so caught up it and my positive feelings for her, that it go on for longer. But I try to keep is a maximum of 10 minutes.
But... when ever I do this, and I haven't had any signs of me reaching her yet, can I do it too much and I scare her off?
I almost do the same session every day. Keeping it to the same feelings and scene. But always BWD and visualization of us waking up together and her daughter coming in to the bedroom to snuggle with us.
Furthermore I do a lot of affirmations thru the day, like "She misses me", "she loves me", "she thinks about me all the time", "she can't live without me" etc.

I think "she misses me" isn't good.

1/31/2017 12:52 pm  #58

Avaelle wrote:

Lj wrote:

I think "she misses me" isn't good.

I agree.

It creates an attachment which leads you to stalk the person to see if they actually miss you. The best way to put it is "i know she misses me once in a while" because naturally, we do miss people and tend to think of someone who we haven't spoke to. The more accurate the affirmation, the better the results.

All this RS might be making this person think of you more than once everyday. Be happy because this is real.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/31/2017 3:24 pm  #59

Thanks for yet another great advice 😊

1/31/2017 6:34 pm  #60

I need to share my experience, with my "new" way of doing RS, with You all!
So this friday evening (27th), I had a NOT-VERY-PLEASANT experience, with a close friend of mine. It was so unpleasant that I had problems sleeping that night! No matter what I did, I could not shake the anger of me. But I kept telling myself "take a deep breath, and let it go!". So I did. Also, I did alot of forgiving. Within 24 hours, I was back on the positive-horse (lvl-passionate, if We use Abraham scale). Sunday I decided to try Revers-RS (Ace, says it has a powerfull effect) to repair the situation. I kept it simple: my friend apologizing to me. Opening up to me. Exchanging a hug (in a certain way). Very simple, and for 5min every day (so 3 days).
ALL THIS JUST HAPPEND!  
It wasn't quite the exact words, but they had the exact same meaning! The hug...was even better then I had visualized! I am blowen away! 

Last edited by Major Tom (1/31/2017 6:35 pm)

Board footera