Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/13/2017 1:44 pm  #41

Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

BellaLupa wrote:

I've been doing PW/BWD on my guy and although he can be stubborn, I KNOW it's reaching him. 
I sneaked a peek at his Facebook today, and last night (after I did another visualization), he posted a song with lyrics that were clearly targeted toward me, about "needing to walk away", not trusting, and generally angry and resistant.

For one split second, it upset me, but then I smiled and knew that this was because I'm getting to him and he's throwing up active resistance because he FEELS it. Posting something that reactionary in public is really unlike him, so he must be in a tailspin, the poor thing. He's not the kind to whine for TOO long and he'll get past it, especially as I keep working on sending him love, forgiveness, trust, and warm fuzzies. I got this in the bag and I see this as progress that he's on his way back.  

Thats a huge progress.

Keep it up and watch miracles happen. It's a hidden function of our brain and when we use it with real love and feelings, it will only bring good.

At the end, the resistance has to go and the more you send love as well as do a bit of RS, he will soon give up and take the feelings that he should of had for you from the start.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/13/2017 1:47 pm  #42

This is great, Ace. Thank you so much
I'm already doing RS on my girl. Haven't had a reaction yet, but I'm confident it will show up.

1/13/2017 3:12 pm  #43

At the end, the resistance has to go and the more you send love as well as do a bit of RS, he will soon give up and take the feelings that he should of had for you from the start.

Oh, he has them and always did. He's just resisting them because of his past hurts and looking for a reason to be more upset than is warrented for our situation. It's a bit of a temper tantrum, but I feel compassion for him and understand that if he didn't love me so much, he wouldn't be fighting so hard in such an uncharacteristically public way like on FB. That's not his norm AT ALL. It's a short leap from that to where we should be.

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/14/2017 1:56 pm  #44

Lj wrote:

This is great, Ace. Thank you so much
I'm already doing RS on my girl. Haven't had a reaction yet, but I'm confident it will show up.

No problem❤ and trust me, if the reaction does show up or even if it doesn't, the effect begins instantly without a shadow of doubt. It is proven, i promise you. Everything you did, it is done and working. Once you two start talking again, you'll see a huge different.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/15/2017 9:48 am  #45

AceWay123 wrote:

Love this life wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

Hi, Ace here.

Today, i want to explain why, after doing RS sessions, makes your specific person cut you off from soical media.

There's a good side and also a bad side to this.

I'll explain this both so you can use RS with more postive results than negative.

Let's start...

Now, when you do RS, you are basically making a connection with their subconscious mind. Believe me... Every bit of your RS sessions work and gets felt instantly... So you must use it wisely.

Lets start off with the positive side of RS...

When you do RS, sometimes the person you desire randomly blocks you or just unfollows you.

Sometimes, they don't do anything at all. In my case, i wasn't unfollowed for that reason, i just had natural arguments.

In both ways, it doesn't matter if you see signs or not, because RS is always working.

If you get removed from social media, its a sign that the feeling was so powerful. When you send more love than sexual feelings, the feeling becomes very strong and less confusing.

Heres the negative side of the RS...

If you continually send sexual feelings to someone who is a friend, they will actually try get rid of you.

If its someone you don't know, then they'll naturally think its them because they never had any feelings for you before.

However, a friend that you want to have a relationship with, will be so confused to why they are randomly getting these sexual thoughts of you... They will be in a state of shock because RS works instantly... That is why you get removed from social media.

Even if its a specific person that you is just someone you talk to sometimes but randomly gets sexual feelings... It does the same effect, that shocked feeling.

But yes... At the end, they give up and end up getting in contact with you. However... You're making the delay in your manifestation yourself by putting them in a state of shock.

You will get them, but it will just take longer.

That was all about the good side and the bad side of RS. Now I'll explain how to make RS work only for the good, for you and your specific person.

First of all, RS is a very useful tool that we have come across. It is not forcing or manipulating, its only influencing with real love. Free will has nothing to do with this, because they have the free will to ignore the feelings you are sending as long as they want. However, at the end, the person becomes very drawn to you and starts to see their side of the mistakes they've made.

Overall, RS is a good tool. But it is your intentions that will make RS a good thing or a bad thing. If you use it in your own way to Manipulate or control, then you'll face bad things in the future, but if your intentions are good and full of real love, then you'll see a forever lasting love from your specific person. The choice is yours, but obviously i want the best for everyone here, so do it with right intentions.

That's the first step of using RS for the best results... The right intentions.

Moving on to the visualizations to make it less of "Your annoying me, I'm unfollowing you!" and more of "i really miss you".

When you do RS visualizations, do it with more love and less sexual feelings. You would ignore someone yourself if you randomly got sexually turned on by them out of the blue. So more love is needed. Hold hands, kiss, say why you care about them, caress their hair, cheeks etc. Do something that is not too sexual but more of love.

Another big useful tip...

Reverse RS works the best. See them showing you love, caressing your hair, kssing you by walking up to you on their own, hear them say the truth about how they should respond to the love you offer. When you do Reverse RS, some see themselves going inside the other person... But your not acutally going their body for real... That's not possible. What you are doing is this, Your mind thinks since you are "inside" them, it starts to become more believable to the fact that RS is working. However, if you don't see yourself going "inside" them, thr fact still remains the same... RS still works. If you think it makes you have more faith by going inside them, no problem at all, you can do it. But whichever way you do, its always working.

Thats all i had to say to make RS the right way. It's not always about seducing, it can be sent using real love too. Do it in such a way, that the person doesn't become shocked... Make the person realise that everything you offered was the best for them to make them miss you.

This isn't something you have to do forever, remember, naturally we all think of someone once in a while... They also do the same. RS is a tool that can be used when needed but do not force yourself to use it because its not something you have to do forever.

Sometimes, all you have to do is have faith that everything will fall into its place and just let it go...

Do you know what happens once you do that?...

Everything starts to fall in its place.

- Ace

Hi Ace... Do u have any good RS meditation which u can suggest? 

Unfortunately i don't know any RS meditations.

What i do is, i play a calm relaxing mediation music that makes me feel connected straight away. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/aXYtJB7Qslk

Hi dear, one question. In PW or HBD they say abt a light coming from our third eye and connecting to our  partner's third eye. That's how we connect to their subconscious mind. Is it absolutely that way or is there any alternate way to connect to their subconscious mind? How do we connect to them in RS?

1/29/2017 8:32 pm  #46

Love this life wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

Love this life wrote:

Hi Ace... Do u have any good RS meditation which u can suggest? 

Unfortunately i don't know any RS meditations.

What i do is, i play a calm relaxing mediation music that makes me feel connected straight away. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/aXYtJB7Qslk

Hi dear, one question. In PW or HBD they say abt a light coming from our third eye and connecting to our partner's third eye. That's how we connect to their subconscious mind. Is it absolutely that way or is there any alternate way to connect to their subconscious mind? How do we connect to them in RS?

My directions for PW and BWD explain about the third eye (the subconscious center and visualization area) but it isn't necessary to worry about engaging it.  It will be automatic when you begin to meditate.  Don't overthink it!  :-)

1/30/2017 4:29 am  #47

I am doing this with someone who I haven't met - he is a crush from long ago - and am trying to get my head around when we finally do and how he would react when I contact/call him. 

That that recognition would be there and everything would fall into place when I see him or speak to him. 

My scenario isn't an ex, or anyone who has fallen out with me or anything like that so there is nothing to mend or put right - it's someone I still have to (properly) meet for the first time. I want the positivity there in advance!

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (1/30/2017 4:50 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/30/2017 1:17 pm  #48

I had NO IDEA RS was this powerfull!!!
So in a way, it makes sense for me, that, my person of interest (which have shown me ALOT interest), suddenly starts to ignor me. So should RS be used, when One feel like it, or is it okay to use 5 min pr. day (used like meditation). What do You, amazing people, finde best working for You?

1/30/2017 1:43 pm  #49

I'm glad they always give in to resistance because all the guys I'm using rs on are currently resistance

1/30/2017 2:44 pm  #50

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

I'm glad they always give in to resistance because all the guys I'm using rs on are currently resistance

The timing and all of that gets annoying to some people.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera