Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2017 7:32 pm  #11


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

daisychain wrote:

Love this....thanks Ace http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png


While I was talking to another friend online I noticed earlier my guy was online so thought i'd quite like to do PW on him now, noted the time for some reason and went ahead and done like you say above.  Finished and done some other stuff about the house and went back online thought i'll check what time he went off out of curiosity, was within a minute of me doing PW! Fast forward a few hours till now and had the feeling I wanted to do PW again, I haven't felt the need or want much lately so thought can't do any harm if i'm feeling I want to do it! Anyway he was online again so I thought I'm going to note the time again for fun just to see if he goes off when I start.....yep he did within a minute again! Probably doesn't mean much but it gave me a wee boost http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

Thank you and no problem❤ and he probably got the urge to message you and became nervous or something. RS is very powerful and when it's done more with real love, they are less likely to resist and more likely to think of you in a positive way.


Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.
 

1/06/2017 2:13 am  #12


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Superb Post! Very encouraging Ace!

 

1/06/2017 4:55 am  #13


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

If they get strong loving and sexual feelings about you out of a blue while they love another woman, can they asume you are influencing them? Because,you have to admit, it is wtf situation out of their perspective haha

Last edited by Amy (1/06/2017 5:07 am)

 

1/06/2017 12:53 pm  #14


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Blue wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

Blue wrote:

Guys please remember that RS always, always, always works. No matter what. Even if you don't "see" it or they don't reach out or anything- you need to know it is there, because it is. Don't doubt this process, please. It is extremely powerful.

It is powerful... It's proven.

What I'm saying is that if you do it with more love, they are more likely to get in contact. RS works regardless if you don't see anything, the results do come. With RS and real love, the results are quicker.

Yes but powerful love can also scare them away as well. Some people ease up to sexual things, some ease up to love things

This is not the love we are talking about.

When you send love to another person after having an argument, it's only love that can remove those negatives in between the two people. When you argue with someone, would sexual feelings help you to get back together? Of course not.

When we say Love, we don't mean consistently say "i love you". There are so many forms of love. To name a few, love is support, encouragement, caring, respecting etc.

When you do RS on someone you argued with, you need to send a type of love which will decrease the negative between you and them. You could say "sorry" in your visualization and caress their cheeks with RS. Doing sexual things in a state where someone is mad at you... Its just going to make them so confused.

Love heals everything just how hate can ruin everything. Love is the highest frequency in the universe.

Last edited by AceWay123 (1/06/2017 12:55 pm)


Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.
     Thread Starter
 

1/06/2017 1:01 pm  #15


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

tessy wrote:

Superb Post! Very encouraging Ace!

Thanks still❤ good to know it encouraged you.

Amy wrote:

If they get strong loving and sexual feelings about you out of a blue while they love another woman, can they asume you are influencing them? Because,you have to admit, it is wtf situation out of their perspective haha

No one will ever know that you are doing RS because firstly, they don't even know something like RS even exists.

Lastly, the feelings you send is coming from within them, they will think its themselves being drawn to you and won't feel like its anything else.

The situation you have described, its absolutely true, they will be confused.


Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.
     Thread Starter
 

1/06/2017 1:07 pm  #16


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

AceWay123 wrote:

tessy wrote:

Superb Post! Very encouraging Ace!

Thanks still❤ good to know it encouraged you.

Amy wrote:

If they get strong loving and sexual feelings about you out of a blue while they love another woman, can they asume you are influencing them? Because,you have to admit, it is wtf situation out of their perspective haha

No one will ever know that you are doing RS because firstly, they don't even know something like RS even exists.

Lastly, the feelings you send is coming from within them, they will think its themselves being drawn to you and won't feel like its anything else.

The situation you have described, its absolutely true, they will be confused.

A guy once told me that he was doing some sort of meditation on me. LOL


The Universe is your playground.
 

1/07/2017 5:07 am  #17


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

I was thinking about what I asked and found my answer

I think they feel falling in love the same way you normally fall in love. If it's an ex,they are at first confused and shocked as Ace said but after that they racionalise it all. It all starts  "makeing sense" to them. They think it's meant to be that way and start questioning themselfs why didn't they realise before how great you are, they start feeling sorry for being cold to you and feel it was mistake leaving at first place.

I think it integrates in their mind and world looking really natural. 

Last edited by Amy (1/07/2017 5:10 am)

 

1/07/2017 7:37 am  #18


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Did a RS session today. It was freaking intens for me. I felt like I was with her, my breath was, my heart was beating and afterwards I was shaking all over.
​I'm kinda new to RS, but if she felt it like I did, man, she had a good time then!

​But my question is, how do my ex know that these feelings come from me?
Does I pop up in her mind?

 

1/07/2017 9:58 am  #19


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Lj wrote:

Did a RS session today. It was freaking intens for me. I felt like I was with her, my breath was, my heart was beating and afterwards I was shaking all over.
​I'm kinda new to RS, but if she felt it like I did, man, she had a good time then!

​But my question is, how do my ex know that these feelings come from me?
Does I pop up in her mind?

Yes, the thoughts they have are of you


The Universe is your playground.
 

1/07/2017 1:08 pm  #20


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Last night I dids RS session and my heart and chest felt so heavy. Is this normal?
I was so relaxed and felt a connection
It was amazing

Last edited by TheChord (1/07/2017 1:09 pm)

 

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com