Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2017 11:38 am  #1


RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Hi, Ace here.

Today, i want to explain why, after doing RS sessions, makes your specific person cut you off from soical media.

There's a good side and also a bad side to this.

I'll explain this both so you can use RS with more postive results than negative.

Let's start...

Now, when you do RS, you are basically making a connection with their subconscious mind. Believe me... Every bit of your RS sessions work and gets felt instantly... So you must use it wisely.

Lets start off with the positive side of RS...

When you do RS, sometimes the person you desire randomly blocks you or just unfollows you.

Sometimes, they don't do anything at all. In my case, i wasn't unfollowed for that reason, i just had natural arguments.

In both ways, it doesn't matter if you see signs or not, because RS is always working.

If you get removed from social media, its a sign that the feeling was so powerful. When you send more love than sexual feelings, the feeling becomes very strong and less confusing.

Heres the negative side of the RS...

If you continually send sexual feelings to someone who is a friend, they will actually try get rid of you.

If its someone you don't know, then they'll naturally think its them because they never had any feelings for you before.

However, a friend that you want to have a relationship with, will be so confused to why they are randomly getting these sexual thoughts of you... They will be in a state of shock because RS works instantly... That is why you get removed from social media.

Even if its a specific person that you is just someone you talk to sometimes but randomly gets sexual feelings... It does the same effect, that shocked feeling.

But yes... At the end, they give up and end up getting in contact with you. However... You're making the delay in your manifestation yourself by putting them in a state of shock.

You will get them, but it will just take longer.

That was all about the good side and the bad side of RS. Now I'll explain how to make RS work only for the good, for you and your specific person.

First of all, RS is a very useful tool that we have come across. It is not forcing or manipulating, its only influencing with real love. Free will has nothing to do with this, because they have the free will to ignore the feelings you are sending as long as they want. However, at the end, the person becomes very drawn to you and starts to see their side of the mistakes they've made.

Overall, RS is a good tool. But it is your intentions that will make RS a good thing or a bad thing. If you use it in your own way to Manipulate or control, then you'll face bad things in the future, but if your intentions are good and full of real love, then you'll see a forever lasting love from your specific person. The choice is yours, but obviously i want the best for everyone here, so do it with right intentions.

That's the first step of using RS for the best results... The right intentions.

Moving on to the visualizations to make it less of "Your annoying me, I'm unfollowing you!" and more of "i really miss you".

When you do RS visualizations, do it with more love and less sexual feelings. You would ignore someone yourself if you randomly got sexually turned on by them out of the blue. So more love is needed. Hold hands, kiss, say why you care about them, caress their hair, cheeks etc. Do something that is not too sexual but more of love.

Another big useful tip...

Reverse RS works the best. See them showing you love, caressing your hair, kssing you by walking up to you on their own, hear them say the truth about how they should respond to the love you offer. When you do Reverse RS, some see themselves going inside the other person... But your not acutally going their body for real... That's not possible. What you are doing is this, Your mind thinks since you are "inside" them, it starts to become more believable to the fact that RS is working. However, if you don't see yourself going "inside" them, thr fact still remains the same... RS still works. If you think it makes you have more faith by going inside them, no problem at all, you can do it. But whichever way you do, its always working.

Thats all i had to say to make RS the right way. It's not always about seducing, it can be sent using real love too. Do it in such a way, that the person doesn't become shocked... Make the person realise that everything you offered was the best for them to make them miss you.

This isn't something you have to do forever, remember, naturally we all think of someone once in a while... They also do the same. RS is a tool that can be used when needed but do not force yourself to use it because its not something you have to do forever.

Sometimes, all you have to do is have faith that everything will fall into its place and just let it go...

Do you know what happens once you do that?...

Everything starts to fall in its place.

- Ace


Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.
 

1/05/2017 11:50 am  #2


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Thanks Ace! This insight is great. This is just a good topic because it seems pretty common to become removed.


The Universe is your playground.
 

1/05/2017 12:28 pm  #3


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Thanks for sharing. I was removed after doing RS for 2 months but I noticed when I was removed so we're loads of other girls.

What does this mean?
Please help
I love your posts
You could be a life coach

 

1/05/2017 12:56 pm  #4


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I was removed after doing RS for 2 months but I noticed when I was removed so we're loads of other girls.

What does this mean?
Please help
I love your posts
You could be a life coach

Random strong feelings for a girl, so many are removed. That's my thought.
Β 


The Universe is your playground.
 

1/05/2017 4:50 pm  #5


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Does the person immeditately feel the sensations of the rs session?
do they think of the person who did the RS on them, right away?
Β 


She believed she could, so she did.
 

1/05/2017 4:55 pm  #6


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

happygirl97 wrote:

Does the person immeditately feel the sensations of the rs session?
do they think of the person who did the RS on them, right away?
Β 

The first time that I did it, I received a flood of contacts while I was doing it. It seemed like it was getting more intense.Β 


The Universe is your playground.
 

1/05/2017 7:11 pm  #7


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Avaelle wrote:

Thanks Ace! This insight is great. This is just a good topic because it seems pretty common to become removed.

Thanks still❀ and yeah its good to clear somethings that are common.

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I was removed after doing RS for 2 months but I noticed when I was removed so we're loads of other girls.

What does this mean?
Please help
I love your posts
You could be a life coach

Thanks a lot still❀ really appreicate what you said. And this could be just a natural thing, sometimes it happens just like that, but at the same time, maybe you were in a much lower vibration. To me, its just a normal thing that happened.

happygirl97 wrote:

Does the person immeditately feel the sensations of the rs session?
do they think of the person who did the RS on them, right away?
Β 

Yeah, the RS begins instantly even if you don't see a reaction. The connection gets started as soon as you make the intention of using RS but on Subconscious level. After few hours or days later, they start to feel those feelings and consciously think of you.


Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.
     Thread Starter
 

1/05/2017 7:14 pm  #8


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Blue wrote:

happygirl97 wrote:

Does the person immeditately feel the sensations of the rs session?
do they think of the person who did the RS on them, right away?
Β 

Yes, they do. If they resist it doesn't matter, it's still implanted in their subconscious.

Absolutely correct, but think of how quick it would be for you to get that person if they didn't resist. You can get them both ways, but without resistance it's quicker. Real love can heal any relationship, wheather its through prayer or sending love with intention.


Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.
     Thread Starter
 

1/05/2017 7:26 pm  #9


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Love this....thanks Ace http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png


While I was talking to another friend online I noticed earlier my guy was online so thought i'd quite like to do PW on him now, noted the time for some reason and went ahead and done like you say above.Β  Finished and done some other stuff about the house and went back online thought i'll check what time he went off out of curiosity, was within a minute of me doing PW! Fast forward a few hours till now and had the feeling I wanted to do PW again, I haven't felt the need or want much lately so thought can't do any harm if i'm feeling I want to do it! Anyway he was online again so I thought I'm going to note the time again for fun just to see if he goes off when I start.....yep he did within a minute again! Probably doesn't mean much but it gave me a wee boost http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

 

1/05/2017 7:28 pm  #10


Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Blue wrote:

Guys please remember that RSΒ always, always, always works. No matter what. Even if you don't "see" it or they don't reach out or anything- you need to know it is there, because it is. Don't doubt this process, please. It is extremely powerful.

It is powerful... It's proven.

What I'm saying is that if you do it with more love, they are more likely to get in contact. RS works regardless if you don't see anything, the results do come. With RS and real love, the results are quicker.


Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com